Reviews for Ethereal
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
I loved your fanfict! It was so different from the usual story lines and I especially like a story based on fantasy and mythical creatures :)
Keep up the great work :)
BlueStar Sapphire - ProtoZero chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
The story started out ok then it felt like you rushed it or something at the end, though you did confused me with calling Katara a siren when its a bird women much like a harpy but beautiful with a lovely singing voice. This creation book did you make it up or was it an actual book?

ProtoZero
Korrabella chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
love it!1
Ruby of Raven chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
Yes! I'm going to go read polar night now! XD I loved this story! Great job! I want more!
PearLynn chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
I thought of Pirates of the Caribbean when this started. This was such a good read!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Holy cow, first chapter and I'm already completely enthralled!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
You need to write a sequel! I loved this story! C:
Velvet of Love chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Nice chapter...
Don't laugh when I ask this...
Did Katara eat the man or suck his blood...? -_-
CultOfStrawberry chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
Such a beautiful story.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
Awesome story! A great twist to the usual Zutara.
Fatecaster chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
I love the mythological references you added to their story and how you wound those references around parts of the original cartoon and turned it into an incredible mix of stories.
Spannerspoon chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Loved it! Very cleverly written and even though it was AU it was still tre to the characters

FAVED
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Look, you write really good but chapter 11 and 12 were just... ummm... Blah. Sorry...But again you write really good and I just couldnt stop reading!
allycat1234567890 chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
This is an amazing fic, you are a wonderful writer. I loved this so much and I wish you would wright a sequel. But its up to you. The only complaint I have is that I wish to know what happened after that, but maybe that's how you wanted it to end, to leave the rest up to the imagination of the reader. Anyhow, I do hope you write more, I love your work.
xD LoverOfTheMoon xD chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
this was theone of the best zutara fanfics ever! im pissed off tht u had the audacity to say u doubt ur writing skill! well let me tell u! u are a phenomenal writer and this story were very intriguing! i loved it! now on to the LOK oneshot!