Reviews for When I Realized It, It's You
Ubersupersloth chapter 3 . 3/30
Aw man, another good fic dead...
Keroberus chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Wow I really loved it. So in character all of them. Hubert is too cute _
Saki chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
D: Update more plox
Dieuwtjin chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
That was an awesome fic. Nothing more I can say :) Well, except one thing maybe: Don't suppose you could update the final chapter someday?

-kind regards,
Dieuwtjin
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
I love this! It's so cute xD
ORACLE AT DELPHI chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
More, more, more. I can't wait!
Xinliang chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Oooh. It's still good. I hate it when that happens.
I am excited for the next chapter. :)
Supermangas92 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Oh yeah ! An update ! I'm glad to see that Pascal and Hubert are still so awesome in this story (especially Hubert, always like a jerk with Asbel, and totally nervous around Pascal XD) !

I wonder what is going to happen in th job Hu and Sophie took, i'll be ooking foward it !
Hydrocity3 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I'm so glad you finally updated this. I look forward to the conclusion.
melonbi chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
this is such a cute story!
Amelia Jordan chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I love this story. Definitely the best H/P out there. I usually try to offer help when I review be it with grammar or spelling, etc, because I know it gets old hearing the infamous "update please' reviews. I just can't find anything to improve on with this one. You're very talented.
Xinliang chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Aw, this is so cute! Hubert would be the total type to do this too, haha... I hope you write more. 3
Wierd and Wonderful chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
more please, I love this
Wegg-Hime chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Keep going! Oh I love reading about Hu and Pascal! They are just too cute and I love your idea of Hu leaving notes fr her :) I think it would be funny if she asked Hu for his help to find out who wrote the letters 3 so cute PLEASE keep going u wanna read more!
Supermangas92 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Oh...Your last update was in april...I hope you didn't give up your story...
Because really this fiction is soooooo cute ! I loved that chapter : Hubert was well...X3 no word to describe how cute he is in and Pascal was the same old Pascal we know : totally oblivious from Hu's love and well...Pascal was Pascal XD

Anyways, I truly hope that there will be a third chapter soon and i will be delighted to read it !