Reviews for Making a Difference
Zee chapter 7 . 5/1
zThis is so fucking fun to read! I love it so much- it is so funny to see the reactions!
Hey chapter 16 . 4/3
Great bit of stuff, want to continue reading. You haven't updated for two years, so I will stop reading now. This has given me great inspiration for my potter series.
Blackbird0 chapter 16 . 3/26
this is incredible! i wonder what harry will do! please don't give up on this story!
PrewalShadeX chapter 16 . 3/23
Awesome! Please update soon!
kurashix01 chapter 8 . 2/26
hahaha hilarious... harry attitude... love this !
Evening Dew chapter 16 . 2/6
cool story
Half an Inch chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
The thicker the plot the more torturous the wait. Update soon?
The Sound Shaman chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
This is a highly entertaining and well written story. So, I must utter a curse word. Balls! over a year and a half since it's been updated. Fucksickles. I want to read more of it. Maybe you lost your muse, or maybe you died in a car crash. I've followed just in case you do update.
jonh73 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Dumbledore calling someone a cripple? You know that's not a description rather a swear? Also on the forst chapter the banter with Flamel was completely unfunny. 9gag? Really?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
this is a very good story. keep writing
jupimako chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Fascinating story. I hope you continue it someday.
Moon Pix chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
you made a joke about the misusage of "they're", "their" and "there" but then you consistently use "you're" instead of "your"... nice.

Another persistent error would be the formation of the plural with -'s- instead of using just -s-. That can get annoying when reading as I keep expecting a name following it because of the " possessive case".
X chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Was this competition not open to at least the parents of the students competing? Seems rather strange to me that they wouldn't be there.
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Ah, was wondering when the divergence would start to really show.

Update soon
HitomiFeito chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
*to he tune of gimme gimme from mamma mia* Gimme gimme gimme a new chapter 'fore midnight wont ya please do it for me?

Love this so darn much!