Reviews for Making a Difference
A chapter 15 . 8/21
Hi. Just one question: if Potter has Mage Sight, why couldnt he c Yaxley in the room?
Nitpicker chapter 1 . 6/15
"9gag, 4chan" joke is simply bad.
Zee chapter 7 . 5/1
zThis is so fucking fun to read! I love it so much- it is so funny to see the reactions!
Hey chapter 16 . 4/3
Great bit of stuff, want to continue reading. You haven't updated for two years, so I will stop reading now. This has given me great inspiration for my potter series.
Blackbird0 chapter 16 . 3/26
this is incredible! i wonder what harry will do! please don't give up on this story!
PrewalShadeX chapter 16 . 3/23
Awesome! Please update soon!
kurashix01 chapter 8 . 2/26
hahaha hilarious... harry attitude... love this !
Evening Dew chapter 16 . 2/6
cool story
Half an Inch chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
The thicker the plot the more torturous the wait. Update soon?
The Sound Shaman chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
This is a highly entertaining and well written story. So, I must utter a curse word. Balls! over a year and a half since it's been updated. Fucksickles. I want to read more of it. Maybe you lost your muse, or maybe you died in a car crash. I've followed just in case you do update.
jonh73 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Dumbledore calling someone a cripple? You know that's not a description rather a swear? Also on the forst chapter the banter with Flamel was completely unfunny. 9gag? Really?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
this is a very good story. keep writing
jupimako chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Fascinating story. I hope you continue it someday.
Moon Pix chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
you made a joke about the misusage of "they're", "their" and "there" but then you consistently use "you're" instead of "your"... nice.

Another persistent error would be the formation of the plural with -'s- instead of using just -s-. That can get annoying when reading as I keep expecting a name following it because of the " possessive case".
X chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Was this competition not open to at least the parents of the students competing? Seems rather strange to me that they wouldn't be there.