Reviews for Making a Difference
SavageBoNZaI chapter 16 . 6/13
Simply superb storytelling! Please continue!
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 15 . 5/19
tom gaunt riddle im guessing. The weord guy is obviously a death eater
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 9 . 5/19
I LOVE THIS
ArtemisF chapter 16 . 1/21
This is really intriguing... however the whole aurors getting their equipment from TGR reeks of foul play, my guess is that they have manufactured these devices and equipment to be controlled by Voldemort for when he started his campaign as a dark lord. The aurors will be helpless with only their wands and his forces could easily take over the ministry and all his products that had been sold. Harry will really need to use all his wits and smarts to overcome this. So really loving this story! Can't wait to see what you do in the future!
WildRosa13474 chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
Wow. Named Thomas, is half-blood, was in Slytherin, has a large following('company'), has influence in the ministry, wants to meet with Harry... This is looking awfully suspicious. I KNEW IT! Wait, it's just a normal Death Eater? Goddammit.
WildRosa13474 chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
Wait, stop . I thought you wrote other-Harry was in a coma for four years, and is twelve now? How would Harry have been to Hogwarts to see that Snape seemed like a Death Eater?
WildRosa13474 chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
NEWTON'S THIRD LAW OF MOTION I'M SO PROUD THAT I KNOW THIS
Smile Back chapter 16 . 11/26/2016
Man... and I probably won't read anymore of your story! Just when it got really interesting!
CasJeanne chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
update
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 16 . 7/25/2016
Interesting. A different Dark Lord. I'm curious to see the reactions of people when his formula is revealed. Harry is one brilliant kiddo/man! Keep up the good work!
DarkChocolte chapter 16 . 4/20/2016
this story is great
nikkiRiddle chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
This is just getting confusing and even more interesting and you haven't updated for MErlin knows how long!111
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
I shall leave a review of a review of a review of the story. It was good, good, and pretty good. I hope I got that right, my logic got lost after the second review.

Now onwards to chapter 3...
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 1/17/2016
good fic
toffee4234 chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
I really like this story. I found it very humour kid at timesParticularly the inventive reasons Harry was able to win in the hog warts duelling competition and Harry joking about others sexuality.
I hope you update soon:)