Reviews for Making a Difference
KassieJean chapter 16 . 7/26
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 16 . 7/25
Interesting. A different Dark Lord. I'm curious to see the reactions of people when his formula is revealed. Harry is one brilliant kiddo/man! Keep up the good work!
DarkChocolte chapter 16 . 4/20
this story is great
nikkiRiddle chapter 16 . 3/26
This is just getting confusing and even more interesting and you haven't updated for MErlin knows how long!111
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 3/12
I shall leave a review of a review of a review of the story. It was good, good, and pretty good. I hope I got that right, my logic got lost after the second review.

Now onwards to chapter 3...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 1/17
good fic
toffee4234 chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
I really like this story. I found it very humour kid at timesParticularly the inventive reasons Harry was able to win in the hog warts duelling competition and Harry joking about others sexuality.
I hope you update soon:)
GinHanelle chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
Allow me a moment to sniffle sadly about the lack of updates.

This was a true pleasure to read and I cannot thank you enough for the fun time I had today because of you. Wonderful humor throughout, and such lovely twists. And oh my, the Thomas Gaunt-Riddle aspect of this-delicious! (and poor Albus, yet another falling out with someone he was close to...poor guy)

Don't worry, I have patience. But if you never come back to this, well, thank you anyway for the 16 entertaining chapters _
A chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
Hi. Just one question: if Potter has Mage Sight, why couldnt he c Yaxley in the room?
Nitpicker chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
"9gag, 4chan" joke is simply bad.
Zee chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
zThis is so fucking fun to read! I love it so much- it is so funny to see the reactions!
Hey chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
Great bit of stuff, want to continue reading. You haven't updated for two years, so I will stop reading now. This has given me great inspiration for my potter series.
Blackbird0 chapter 16 . 3/26/2015
this is incredible! i wonder what harry will do! please don't give up on this story!
PrewalShadeX chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!
kurashix01 chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
hahaha hilarious... harry attitude... love this !