Reviews for Tears of a Time Lord
Robinloverakadickgrayson chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
YOU MAKE ME FREAKING CRY YOU DALKE .
TennyTenth chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
What if this had a second chapter. Like... A flash back or something
LadyGaladriel123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This. This right here. I cried...
Meggles425 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
This is amazing and one of my favourite story's, thank you for writing this!
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Ten is so CUTE! *squeals*

...i love angst... amazing story, and i only wish that this was canon!
doctor chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Sooo sweet I wish you could add another chapter just one no more plz.
Jiminy The Cricket chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Depressing and heartwarming all at the same time. As some people would say: THE FEELS!
... *cough*
Anyway, keep up the good work!
Potatoes chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
First off: finally, someone who understands the underlying suicidal intentions of 10. Canonically, it's obvious he didn't plan to regenerate, and changed his mind at the last minute, after seeing all the people that he'd probably break by dying. Well, it's obvious to me, anyways. Ha! Me, the girl who thinks Frozen is a gigantic metaphor for incest. But anyways.
I really enjoyed the lack of romantic content here. I mean, half the Whovian fandom would look at this and say "just do it already". No, when talking about the past, remembering, feeling pain, all you need is someone to hold you close and make promises that you know will be kept. The Doctor loves Donna as a friend. For all her faults, she's honest, and he can trust her; this makes her a perfect person for the situation, considering as well her deep thoughts on life that only come out in the rarest moments.
Great scene altogether. It wasn't a months-long journey to acceptance, like everyone else assumes a self-harm story would be. Just a man plagued with grief and guilt, fighting his past, and a woman stepping in to fight at his side. The beauty in these simple things is incredible.
Also, I feel the need to respond to that last sentence:
REBLOGS ON TUMBLR AND LIKES ON MY FACEBOOK
TAGGING ON TWITTER AND EMAILS ON OUTLOOK
REVIEWS ON MY DOCTOR WHO FANFICTION SCENES
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
Aaand end spoof of over-spoofed song.
Your Resident Epileptic Gamer And Fangirl Of Impossible Dreams,
Potato Soup
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE OMG
InsertCatchyPsuedonym chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
THIS...IS...ADORABLE! Amazing story by the way, this is the fourth time I've read it!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was perf
penthestory chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
you hurt my heart, you evil and wonderful writer :) amazing story, instant favourite!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh God. I love Donna so much. ;"(
kayytayy chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
ohhhh, my god. I lovedddddd this. I love how young and vulnerable you made him sound. Adorableeeee.
9Demon9Girl9 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012