Reviews for Snow Leopard
Catzzy chapter 1 . 8/20
That was extremely hot. /./
Would be amazing if you or anyone with permission wrote a sequel.
Anyway, fantastic story. .
Xianthra17 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
It's so cute... I want a cat like Itachi! Hidan as a snow leopard - it was a perfect choice. Alpha cat... cute kitty... kkyyaaaaaaaa... this is so wonderful - your ideas are so refreshing. Neko-Itachi is sooo adorable and even his parents are cool with his choice... I am squealing like a kid right now... one that was just given a bag of candies... way to go! Thank you heaven, for giving us fan girls you...!
yaoi-otaku chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
oh gawds yes loooovvvveeee iiiittt! by the way this really is yaoi-otaku, im just too lazy to login. XD proof is that i wrote kanames little pet {you should read it} and am working on chapter 4...anywy, please write more, im in love with this so much...nd yes, uke itachi is soooo awesome. keep clm nd thunderfrost!
Leoparddrop chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I fucking loved this! There needs to be more cat stories like this. Maybe dog ones too with a little twist (them getting tied together). Yum. This was great.
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
O_O *DROOLS* Gawd! Hawt! I absolutely LOVE Uke Itachi. It's adorable. :D
KillerKitty chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Nosebleed Faint...s
Grimmjow: (pokes with stick) you made her collapse from blood lose through the nasal passage
Hichigo: Wat's that spose to mean
Griimmjow: her nose bleed was so big she fainted, so that means she liked it
GrimmHichi: KillrKitty was here MEOW!
Long live the feline
mello chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was amazing and the first hidan/itachi fanfic and I think I found another amazing pairing I didn't think I would like but end up loving! your an amazing author
hibari haru chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I am definitely in love with this. It would be really nice if this has a sequel. You know, that thingy in Hidan's place. Oh, perverted me. :D

I love your Naruto FanFics. Please do write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i love feline Itachi too but it's so hard to find story like this, i loved every word of it!
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That was so...GAH I...You blew my mind on this one...That was just fucking sexy. c':
AnnaEnchanted chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was hot...the idea was pure genius. And Itachi would soo be a kitty
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Fuck... I want more of Neko!Itachi-chan. Seriously. ((I'm sorry for my...choice of words, but damn.))
Smiles chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I love love love love love your ideas! And all of your other works too! :D More, more, more! Kitty 'Tachi is amazing...!
Please-Sensei chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Jesus more ,if you can, please

echo2794 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Meep! Very hot :) I gotta say i love when the characters have animal attributes :3 so awesome. itachi kitty is awesome! and hidan leopard is very sexy ;) haha! lol u shud do the showe scene too hahahaha XD srry im pervy, cant help it