Reviews for DreamScape
Little Red Puppy chapter 14 . 1/11
Awesome :D I so can't wait for more, I'm glad you kept at it and made it a longer story!
doingsomeliving chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
I really hope that you'll update this someday
FifthHallow chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
the first time i read this i couldn't even make it through the 3rd chapter. so i read it backwards and have decided that you are a genius
Simahoyo chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Ooooh, nice cliffhanger.
shycoyotegirl chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
would love to read more of your story soon.
Hollows RI fan chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
Ugh I cant believe u have left this hanging here! Just found this, Love it, and want more. PLEASE. It's not weird btw, very creative. So come back and tell us the story...we're listening...
garnmcgaughn chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
Well this has been defiantly in a few works a messed up story lol and that's in a good way. I was worried off the start thinking shed be in her head the entire time but really glad that's not the case. The sudden onset of the memories catches you off guard on occasion. Really wondering what the heck happened and who she killed and what the heck is happening. Heck I just wondered if so some reason he picked rach then ivy killed him for it? Lol random thought but all the questions keep you guessing and wondering what's next.
Hannah chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Love this chapter, I'm glad that it touched on Ivy's past more. Though I really want to know what went on while Rachel was dreaming/sleeping.

I look forward to your next up date
Hewhoislost chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Love the chapter, tha part where she burned the dress was needed. Great work, I await till next update.
AvidRawr chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Great installment! I can't wait for the next. :)
Avarenda chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Aww, im glad Ivy got some closure in that regard. Also, Ivy and Rache in the rain was hot, and the way Ivy tempted her in the last line made me chuckle.
GypsySoul05 chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
as always i wait for more love this story !
Over Worked Witch chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
Ahh poor Ivy, never entirely certain she is the great person Rachel sees her as (at least in FanFic - some days I'm not entirely KH likes Ivy) but maybe there is hope that Rachel can demonstrate just how fond she is of the vampire ;).

I'm really glad that this story continues on as the Ravy community seems to have gotten rather quiet and that makes me rather sad.
RavyTamwood chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
Beautiful. Like nature after it rains. Refreshing, crisp an beautiful. Thank you for that chapter, I can't wait to read more. Cheers
Ibskib chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
Well kittens are pretty cute, so that's understandable :-)
I think the NaNo thing is helping your writing, this chapter seems to flow a bit better. Or maybe I just enjoy this chapter more than the previous one shrugs
Wasn't Rachel's nonbiological father called Randall? Or maybe I'm mixing it up with another fantasy series...

correction:
feeling surprisingly good - feeling surprisingly well (since it's about her health)
which I guessed - which I guess