Reviews for Consider Yours Truly
ReluctantHero chapter 1 . 11/4
Perfectly wonderful sums this story up quite well c:
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 3/8
Aww, soxsweet...I felt so bad for shad, but the happy ending made up for it.:-)
TheRealMerlin chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
reallybritish chapter 1 . 12/12/2012

Sorry, but this is so cute! I love Shad/Link, so I loved this too. It's 'perfectly wonderful', to quote it. And it was. :D
Debbie the Fabulous chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This made me all giddy inside!

I wish Shad was mine :-\

It was wonderful. Great job! :)
Rei Uchiha339 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
As alwaya I like your Shad/Link fics. This one was soo sweet! I think there should be more pairings of this too. Please continue writing them, you really pull the readers attention especially mine. Keep up the good work!
Kit chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Pfft, how did I missed this this whole time XD

I don't know what to say except it put a smile on my face. Thank you, thank you for the quality and enjoyable stories you put on this site
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Aww, this was adorable. Diabeetus adorable. There really aren't enough Link/Shad fics out there and you are one of the best authors of the few that I've managed to find and read. :)

I adore the characterization in this and I really hope to read more of your work!

Tavi chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Lovely. Just as sweet as a cream puff!

And yes, there needs to be more Shad/Link. Thank you for adding to an (unfortunately) under-appreciated pairing.
Anon256 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This fandom truly needs more Shad/Link. I found this fic to be terribly sweet and diabetes inducing. It's terribly sweet!

And I like how you used Link's naivety about Lover's day; it made the love for Shad more genuine!

I hope you continue to write such great stories :-D