Reviews for Alone
G27-Penny chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
I am so sad now.
Even though i have an idea for a story on this intake of a fanfic now.
I am kind of depressed now as well.

KyokoRen.Lovers chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
So sad
mutemuia chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Nice work depicting the anguish of Kyoko. I can imagine this scene after meeting Shotaro or especially Saena.
And the magic of the stone doesn't work because this magic was transfered into flesh, Ren/Corn, I guess...
macy posey chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I cried on this i have moments where i write just like that. I am probably reading this way after you were feeling upset. But here is a huggggg just in case.

Sicerly,
Your friend/ hopefull penpal
Macy posey

Ps...
Here are infinity more hugggggggg's for future need.
SnesstheDestE chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This scene would be great for a story im thinking of.
Awesome job!
Victoria chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I JUST re read my reviews and wow... I'm embarrassed! I have the WORST reviewss.. ( after reading everyone's professional review)
Victoria chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love the hurt story.. You're a great author! Don't look down on yourself. That story is so in depth about how hurt kyoko was, you created a picture of what it looked like but in words! That's what good story's looks (feels) like! I usually don't like one shot stories but that one is the best one and I've read all of atablake (or whaters) story's in clouding bob pearls and many others I basically read all of them so I got bored and is liking forwad to YOUR stories especially! Plzz upload more chapters!
Lexi chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love this, thought I really wish I knew why she was crying... :P Though I think everyone does. Haha
Big Unni234 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Sad one-shot but good writing! Sorry your sad but the in the words of the greatest and craziest author, Dr. Seuss:

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

Cheer up soon!
FahsAyoz chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This would make a great story if you wanted to do like a backstory or something.

Wow

Ekta depressed fics about Kyoko crying

Me depressed stories about guys taking drugs and cutting themselves

:D
BrizzyBabber chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
awwwwww dont be depressed we love you !

and you will alays have friends! friends who love you!
Elmo chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Man what got you so depressed? It's really sad, but I guess it's good since you almost made me cry from how sad it was :(