Reviews for Gav and Bob
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Hey, I don't know if you'll ever get a chance to read this review, but thank you. Thank you for this emotional, perfectly written masterpiece. I cried, I laughed, and I felt real emotion as I read about the life of Gav Smith. This was beautiful in every way, and it hurt so much to see it end. Not only do I have a newfound respect for Ogryn, but I also have respect for you. You're never going to get a dime for this work, and you're never going to get near as much respect as you deserve for this, but you wrote it. You made this for us to read. You took the time and effort to write out a journey that few people could ever imagine for a lumbering brute in the world of 40k. You sent your readers on a rollercoaster of emotion, suspense, and drama the likes of which many of us never expected. In return, you get a handful of reviews and that's all. I'll never be able to give you the respect you deserve, but I can give you my thanks. Thank you. Thank you for this story, and thank you for the feelings that came with it.

(for the author and editors of this masterpiece)
ardvarkeating101 chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
You son of a bitch. I'm not crying! Shut up!
A Random Troll chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.
Mrlackingsanity chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Thank you for posting this, even if you aren't the original writer, because this is truly a work of art.
shruken255 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
epic
BIBOTOT chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Ah, the Ogryns. They are my favorite units in the game. Oh oh, we've got the ... THING!
BIBOTOT chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
So emotional, even for silly Ogryns.
Kondoru chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
I think you captured the Ogryns perfectly there
Benjyboy chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
That was lovely, it wasn't grimdark despite the circumstances it was set in. A wonderful piece and very well written.

Benjyboy
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
The best so far.

Kris.
Thefallenheart chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
As the original creator of Gav and Bob I have to say I am flattered.

Only stuck the first (and then only) section it into the Ogyrn Appreciation Thread as as joke.

But the eloquen/tg/entlemen will have their way with such things.
Vengeful Soldier chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Great story, it's quite well written.
oldtimeydude chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
I found this story on a #chan site sometime months ago. Got me to be thinking a good amount and pretty much changed my impression of Ogryns and the Imperial Guard.

I was wondering for a while if I should copy and post the story on this site just so it wouldn't be lost and forgotten. I am glad that I didn't have to do so and that someone did it; since I couldn't find the damn site where I read it anymore.
theluckyshot chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Great story, Praise be to the original author and also to you for posting it again allowing me not to miss out on such a great read.

300-709.
Hazvariel chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Excellent story I greatly enjoyed the read.