Reviews for A Duet for Piano & Violin
Beth9891 chapter 6 . 2/8
This is really good! please say that you are just taking a really long hiatus and are working on another chapter as we speak? ;)
Indulgent Escapism chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Fnally a story where Sebastian is not the OTT villian, I love how you are executing this pairing and that it's not all too fast too soon. And Blaine standing up for Sebastian was the icing on the cake for me thank you for putting this story up.
Chewi.x chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
This story is AMAZING! I wish you would update..
anderpson chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I feel so sorry for Sebastian! I love this!
Rivalovery chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Omg.. I literally haven't signed into my FF account in YEARS but once I read this, I just had to! This is SO REFRESHING, you have no idea. I've basically read (or tried to, anyway) almost every Seblaine fic off tumblr / FF and this has got to be one my absolute favorites! Seriously, the way you portray Sebastian is beautiful and brilliant and I ADORE how his character still makes sense in regards to the fact that everyone is older compared to the show. (Although the rest of the orchestra doesn't really show that maturity...) I also really like how attentive Blaine is from the beginning when Sebastian first enters. Anyway, it's amazing how quickly you update, but that pattern also makes me so anxious, because now I feel like I'll be checking up on this religiously! I'm seriously so excited for this, my heart is beating like crazy. Just really wanted to express my adoration for this story! Keep up the GREAT work!
Aledda chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
I'm so pleased to find an update here. Sebastian's back story was extremely interesting and works so well with what we've already seen. And of course poor Blaine would get caught up in a scandal with their drunken escapades. And Kurt was seriously out of line. I can understand that he's upset the entire world now thinks Blaine and Sebastian are together and he thinks that Sebastian is going to just sleep with Blaine and toss him away (which might be a logical assumption) but Kurt was just cruel.

I cheered out loud when Blaine stood up for Sebastian and I'm so ridiculously happy that Blaine and Sebastian are getting coffee and apologized and they're still friends and Kurt and Blaine seem to be going on the rocks.
blondie1765 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Absolutely can't wait for the next chapter! Update again real soon please!
Aledda chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Oh goodness Sebastian. You can't just say things like that to Blaine of all people! He's sensitive. He'll also freak out and overreact. I hope this doesn't change their relationship for the worse. I hope it actually gets them closer because everything Sebastian said was true.

I just adore this story. The characterizations and the plot and the setting. It's all so lovely.
blondie1765 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Awww poor sebastian! Hope they make up ) Absolutely can't wait for the next chapter!
Aledda chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
I knew their interaction would be adorable while drunk. I can't help but cringe at how horrible their hangovers are going to be with all the different kinds of alcohol they had. Sebastian's love for Stella is great as was Blaine's teasing about sex.

Can't wait to find out what happens the next day and exactly how pissed off Kurt must be
m'j doom chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Assholes and Judgemental they are... I love Blaine and Seb in this chapter...
Aledda chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I knew Blaine would make an effort to befriend Sebastian and I am so glad he did. Clearly Sebastian needs a real friend. Sebastian reaching out to Blaine was extremely sweet. I love that Sebastian is so snarky and rude with everyone but Blaine, mostly because Blaine is the only one who gave Sebastian a chance. I adore their budding friendship and can't wait to see more.

I feel like I should care about Kurt's hurt feelings but to be honest I really don't. He's being unreasonable and I'm pleased Blaine stood up to him.
Aledda chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I really am enjoying the dynamics in this. How Sebastian is so popular in the media and to the outside world but those around him don't really like him. I can definitely see Blaine becoming his friend though especially when everyone else is rude to Sebastian.
Vita.Amore.Riso chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I really love this story! It is so unique.

I love your Seb and Blaine! Kurt is being such a douche.

More please!
blondie1765 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Loving it so far! Can't wait to see where this goes. Update again soon please!