Reviews for One Girl Revolution
MaxGentlman1 chapter 3 . 7/27
There isn't much difference between this and the show. Also, you didn't really give much indication before-hand that Lee liked Biff, you just came out and said it with no real build-up. It's a good story, but you need to make more of a difference between the two.
Glory chapter 1 . 5/18
It's spelled hombre. The "H" is silent
Destiny Night chapter 41 . 4/10
Hi I have a big question, when is the next chapter coming out? I really love this story, also I found a really cool website and I was wondering if you might like it. I will give you the URL for it: ?nomobile Bye from Destiny, PS: I'm writing a story of my own and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers.
You haven't updated in forever. Please! I can't live without this story! I can't! You are killing me!
montype chapter 38 . 11/18/2014
Just super awesome! Biffy and fem Lee for the win.

I love the dinner, and I can't wait for their first date with Papa watching over them!
montypie chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Yes Lee kisses Biffy! great story!
Vanessa Masters chapter 41 . 10/15/2014

So happy, this was fantastic, an epic!

Gonna send you at LEASt two, or three scenes when I can; bravo. Very worth the wait, love working on this with you.

My other friend and I, he's putting our other sotry on DA, on hiatus. We've been working on it together for a year, two for him.

So, he's gonna put it on hiatus for a year...or more.

But hope to keep writing with you too, Shade. :D :)

Catch ya later.
Engineer4Ever chapter 41 . 10/15/2014
I missed this, nice to see it up again. Can't wait to see more. Good luck with you muses! XD
BuffaloSoldia115 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Holy crap, I got ALOT of reading to do!
Reid Phantom chapter 40 . 7/29/2014
This is awesome! Can't wait for more!
Engineer4Ever chapter 40 . 7/21/2014
love it, man I have been wondering where this has been XD
Vanessa Masters chapter 40 . 7/21/2014
MARVELOUS! OMG, this is all soooo much better than I expected, after so long!

And I bet the rest will be even more superb, and I'll get right to work on more scene for the next chapter. :D

Love this, and so happy that you let me help ya with it, Shade Penn.
CanadaLover364266737 chapter 39 . 7/13/2014
Are you going to make anymore chapters chose this is a Awesome story
WhiteKnight chapter 39 . 7/4/2014
please write more! I love this!
Vanessa Masters chapter 39 . 4/15/2014

This is still a fantastic story, and I can't wait to work on it more with you :D