Reviews for Pokemon Master Quest Challenge Fanfic
what the hell y did u make ash a girl?
SpArKiE37 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Awesome story. I hope you update soon.
917brat chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
I like this and would love to read more to see just where you are going to go with this.
Brie45 chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Well good idea
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Ted chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
This story isn't too bad. You like making Ash female, don't you? Don't answer that, I know you do. The only problem I have is Kitto was a Rattata before entering the lab then a Squirtle.

I was thinking about taking up one of the challanges but I didn't like some of the rules so that's out. I hope you get to write this story soon. I like to see what happens next.
silverfoxkurama chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
i loved it cant wait to read some more
Himitsu no Neko chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Great start! I wonder how smart she'll be. How about the movies, will you make separate fics for those or will you not write those? Update soon! -Lyrics(Red)
Ferdawg chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
good chapter i enjoyed it. look forward to the next one.
weirn018 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Cool, and intreseting idea.
Clumsy Owl chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
O.O she had a master ball when she was five? That's so unfair! The rest of us have to wait until we are well into our journey before we get ours. *pouts* so not cool...

Zora and pikachu seem like complete opposites. And Gary was... Shy? What's this? Haha it's hard to imagine.

:P update soon!
MathiasNightlord01 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Nice Chapter, I also added a new thing to the challenge that I forgot before but it is in the updated version:

All Pokemon must NOT be limited to 4 four moves but can learn any amount of moves that they are able to learn from their movesets from both the games and anime and retain those moves after learning them.
Clumsy Owl chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hey! Sorry I've been gone a while -.-' it's taken a few days to get time to read...

That's an interesting challenge. It sort of takes away most of ash's character but it would make an interesting story. I'm curious to see where this one goes :)

Update soon!
Ferdawg chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
interesting story... i like the challenge, and look forward to more chapters.
Cianide chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Nice! I'm loving the fact you used Zorua/Zoroark! You have to continue this one! No abandoning allowed!