Reviews for Hogyoku
After reading your summary.. I'm gonna say this that your grammar and vocabulary skills ain't gonna get you anywhere. It's already depressing as it is with your autism.. I feel sorry for the teachers in school that failed you..
AsashiOfTheDarknessFist chapter 4 . 6/18
Too boring. Naruto isn't involved enough nor is his anger towards the red haired bitch and the Uzumaki in general.
rhizz17 chapter 4 . 2/2
Update please
Murphy's laws 666 chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Orochi-theme does make mayuri look like a saint! Good job on the story though I would give the characters you interduce more character development
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Update?
Lancelot Seiten 1 chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Is this sotry abandoned?

LS 1
Ciarle chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
love the storyline hoping for more
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
nice
PGBandit chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Yo

The initail idea of becoming a god(kami) was good and interesting, moving away from that diminshes your story.
Some characterisations are good but its like your copying in bleach characters for no purpose. Having the cast be all female for his harem to continue his bloodline would make more sense.

This a good idea with a rough transistion, like why Naruto doesnt just leave earlier, focus on business, use the Namikaze name and dis-inheiret The Uzumaki's. Why doesnt naruto go west or to minor nations like wave, snow, vegtables, star to establish his base as a god. I can understand why this was abandoned due to there being no purpose of vision in the story. It could of been unique with some editing!

Ja ne
rougeshadow chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
Village hidden in death
Dark Angel Assassin's chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
I've read a lot of ur work and so far this is my favorite please up date ur an amazing writer
Rikudou no Shinju chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
I think Shinigakure, despite it's clicheness (to the max!) sounds the best. Also, please update! This story is badass!
Dante Redgrave chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Jreaps24, what type of zanpakuto is Naruto going to use to fight with when the time comes for him to show his former clan the power he has under his control?
XicorE03 chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Nice.
Very nice bro I'm liking the story so far, hope to see more of it soon.
Kai chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
update! I wanna see kushina get wrecked