Reviews for Hogyoku
rescue 007 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I guess this chapter was better than the last only problem was all the fights. granted normally reading fights ain't a bad thing but having to read one for every character that's fighting? I could understand maybe naruto and kenpachi but there's a limit to how many fights should be written about at once. Other than the annoying as hell fight scenes, the chapter wasnt that bad...
rescue 007 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Small comment here, the first chapter all the way thru was serious and interesting with a bit if drama to it . However for most of this chapter till about half way thru it, it was just stupid. i found myself purposely skipping thru alot of it just to get to the actual story...
ddcj1990 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Sweet great chapter
Killjoy3000 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
once again a home run with this chapter
grimangel163 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Awesome chapter
Z-Breezy chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
It will be great to see the reaction of the uzumaki's to the description of naruto in the bingo book,also if you have gaara join them you could make him a visord ! besides that are you going to make kushina her daughter in the naruto harem,make them concubines !
raw666 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Kiri is now the weakest and soon have a harder time then before. Though I wonder what they will do for money for bounties, considering they have little in funds and will be need to rebuild their village.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
good chapter but i think naruto should have finish kiri off it my come back to bite him later that he didn't good work
Angeldoctor chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
i liked the fights but I liked it more to see how Kohona will react to Naruto in the Bingo Book. lol.
KingOfTheIceLord chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
It was interesting. Though I'm looking forward to what Naruto does to the Uzumaki's before he sends them to Hell. I hope that we get to see a massacre! Long, drawn out, sweet, sweet, vengence. Can't wait for the next update.
Maleivius chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I enjoyed it, saw a few of their battle capabilities in comparison with Shinobi's, was curious as to how they would match up. I also liked their "debut" into the mainstream ninja world instead of being unknowns. I look forward to the next chapter.
The High Demon Lord chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I liked the chapter...

although you could be a bit more descriptive with the fight scenes.
inuboy86 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
This chapter was OK, keep it up and update again soon.
nxkris chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
interesting story. i like that naruto is becoming powerful and rebuilt the Gotei 13, though how many did he return, the captain/vice captain levels, the seats, or the entire group. also are the vizard around as well as ichigo's group. it would be interesting seeing the espada brought back, maybe to help combat whatever the west has or perhaps a a small group to conteract the akatsuki while the Gotei 13 deal with the west. update soon.
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Iwa attempts to attack the new village, sees the error of their ways and maybe sign a non-attack agreement or an allience

The name of the village should be Village Hidden in Death or Village Hidden in the Blades

Kumo should try to get them to deflect to kumo of their own free will. if that fails uses force
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »