Reviews for Hogyoku
Nara110 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
It was gd i lk fored to the next chapter.
Lednacek chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
why didnt the gotei fighters kill their opponents?
ncpfan chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Very intersting story so far. I'm dying to see Naruto and his little reunion with the Uzumakis. How will they react to him, and just what will they say or try to do to him? What will Kushina say, and how will Naruto react to her?

Can't wait to see that!
lexum09 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
The chapter is ok, but it has only battle and few talk, the problem is that it doesn't develop the plot too much, only the addition of Mei and Mangetsu is too relevant to the plot.

In the fights vs the mist swordsmen none of them die, nor the kage, maybe in the next chapter you could make the impressions of the attack in the mist. The chapter is good but is more a fight based chapter, from the fics that i've read the authors generally use them to finish an arc, or when they use them the next chapter use for talk, reactions, developmnets and all that stuff. Thanks for the update and for be a quick update
rescue 007 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I guess this chapter was better than the last only problem was all the fights. granted normally reading fights ain't a bad thing but having to read one for every character that's fighting? I could understand maybe naruto and kenpachi but there's a limit to how many fights should be written about at once. Other than the annoying as hell fight scenes, the chapter wasnt that bad...
rescue 007 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Small comment here, the first chapter all the way thru was serious and interesting with a bit if drama to it . However for most of this chapter till about half way thru it, it was just stupid. i found myself purposely skipping thru alot of it just to get to the actual story...
ddcj1990 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Sweet great chapter
Killjoy3000 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
once again a home run with this chapter
grimangel163 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Awesome chapter
Z-Breezy chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
It will be great to see the reaction of the uzumaki's to the description of naruto in the bingo book,also if you have gaara join them you could make him a visord ! besides that are you going to make kushina her daughter in the naruto harem,make them concubines !
raw666 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Kiri is now the weakest and soon have a harder time then before. Though I wonder what they will do for money for bounties, considering they have little in funds and will be need to rebuild their village.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
good chapter but i think naruto should have finish kiri off it my come back to bite him later that he didn't good work
Angeldoctor chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
i liked the fights but I liked it more to see how Kohona will react to Naruto in the Bingo Book. lol.
KingOfTheIceLord chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
It was interesting. Though I'm looking forward to what Naruto does to the Uzumaki's before he sends them to Hell. I hope that we get to see a massacre! Long, drawn out, sweet, sweet, vengence. Can't wait for the next update.
Maleivius chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I enjoyed it, saw a few of their battle capabilities in comparison with Shinobi's, was curious as to how they would match up. I also liked their "debut" into the mainstream ninja world instead of being unknowns. I look forward to the next chapter.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »