Reviews for Hogyoku
Forgottenkami chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Great story it has an awesome and badass naruto that will become a GOD! Well I hope u update soon as in today. Please get the new chapter out soon
senjuuciha chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
well done brother excelliant work as expected of a prodgy of writing as advice let naruto grows stronger let show the mistake they made from abandoning him let him shiows how powerful he had become so they can see the truth and let them suffer for it inthe mind that is well done agin and keep it up.
Wolvenstrom chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I am truely honoured.
Please Read my stuff chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
awesome
Aaron Leach chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Awesome chapter.
Toby860 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
so far it is okay. i want to see naruto curbstomp his mothers ass out of kohona in a kenjutsu match. what sword is naruto getting. Personally i think he should get zangetsu. all in all you have a good line going but i dont think you should do a massive harem. mabye 4-5 girls maximum. If you try for more how are you going to balance them out. I mean how will he spend time with all 20 on an individual basis.
Nara110 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
It was gd i lk fored to the next chapter.
Lednacek chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
why didnt the gotei fighters kill their opponents?
ncpfan chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Very intersting story so far. I'm dying to see Naruto and his little reunion with the Uzumakis. How will they react to him, and just what will they say or try to do to him? What will Kushina say, and how will Naruto react to her?

Can't wait to see that!
lexum09 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
The chapter is ok, but it has only battle and few talk, the problem is that it doesn't develop the plot too much, only the addition of Mei and Mangetsu is too relevant to the plot.

In the fights vs the mist swordsmen none of them die, nor the kage, maybe in the next chapter you could make the impressions of the attack in the mist. The chapter is good but is more a fight based chapter, from the fics that i've read the authors generally use them to finish an arc, or when they use them the next chapter use for talk, reactions, developmnets and all that stuff. Thanks for the update and for be a quick update
rescue 007 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I guess this chapter was better than the last only problem was all the fights. granted normally reading fights ain't a bad thing but having to read one for every character that's fighting? I could understand maybe naruto and kenpachi but there's a limit to how many fights should be written about at once. Other than the annoying as hell fight scenes, the chapter wasnt that bad...
rescue 007 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Small comment here, the first chapter all the way thru was serious and interesting with a bit if drama to it . However for most of this chapter till about half way thru it, it was just stupid. i found myself purposely skipping thru alot of it just to get to the actual story...
ddcj1990 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Sweet great chapter
Killjoy3000 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
once again a home run with this chapter
grimangel163 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012