Reviews for Hogyoku
ForeverFallen76 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I gotta admit, this is another one of your stories that has ensnared me! So far, everything seems to be well explained, or there's enough hints to lead to a sturdy conclusion. I honestly can't wait until Naruto opens a huge can of Whoop-Ass on the Uzumaki Clan and Konoha as a whole! Its going to be epic! Anyways, he can leave Konoha whenever he wants and they can't stop him. He was never trained and never went to the academy, or even applied. So, he can get up, pack his crap, and walk out the front door all the while telling the village to kiss his firm tanned ass (if Naruto doesn't say so himself)! LOL!

Anyways, I am looking forward to your next update and I hope that its soon. Because, as of now, I'm hooked! Later.
iampieman chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Love it. But damn thats a lot of women. Naruto is a lucky man. Can't wait to see what happens when Naruto meets Kushina. hope for more soon.
ryuken85 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
good story i cant wait for the encounter between naruto and kushina. a question i have will the uzumaki have soul blades or only and his creation. keep the good work and update soon
Eien Samsara chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
like it
PMC-Midnight Mariners chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Okay very new and interesting premise of bringing the hogyoku to the Narutoverse. Some spelling errors here and there, other than that brilliant story and I hope that the next update will be soon.
Super Saiyan God Gogeta chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I hope Naruto destroys the Uzumaki clan, Kushina, his sister and the leaf village along with the villagers.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
wow...i truely cant wait to see more of this...but i have to wonder hogeyoku will evolve naruto...hopefully not monsterous like aizen was...perhaps...more like ichigo?

shikai

(Ichigo vs Byakuya levels)

fullbring mastered

(jumpsuit version,uber reflexes, cool swazti-rang,and ability to ignore physics...like standing on the ceiling...)

bankai upgraded

(u probally saw this with the final Ichigo vs Kujo)

hollow evolved

(no mask,hollow hole,or nails/claws..simply abs an long hair ect...all hollow abilitys ranging from heiro to cero to sonido)

Mugestu...simply imagine narutos version in a matured body...keeping the black design an red eyes and black hair.

Mugetsu techniques...Getsuga...Tsukiyomi...Amaterasu..ect...this is essentially sharingan...without need for sharingan or chakra...just will the attacks into effects the actual wold instad of being an roles off his ...

baiscally...Nauto Shinobi World Gatsuga HogeyokuGOD
reakwon14 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Other than a few mistakes in grammar, this story is turning out to be one of the best one I've read before and I hope you keep up the good work.
Z-Breezy chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I think this is your best start off to a story,I'll be glad when he leaves besides that,could offer gaara a position in his force ?
alchemists19 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
interesting
King-konoha chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
wow. its one of the best story i read. i think you may add kasumi or kushina to the harem. update soon.
Angeldoctor chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love ur story! I'm already salivating at the idea of chapter 2. Hope the next chapter comes out soon and the same length as the first too. I like long chapters cause it means more to read. Lol. I can't wait for inevitable clash between Naruto and basically... everyone! Lol!
River with an A chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Hoho I like it.

I hope your not thinking of forgiving kushina. That bitch abandon.
znta chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
more more more
senjuuchiha chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
wow bro this great i love it i love it a lot man you have to continue with the book man this one shows so much promise i love your work you are doin a fantastic job bro as advice let naruto become the strongest as protcetor or defender like when the invason comes let naruto saves everyones and let the suffer for all what they did to him and his clan like when he forgives them he will for get about them he did it for the next generations the ones who loves him he only saves them from destrution because of the youger generation the older ones will forever be nothin to him while the next will be somethin for him as his true family there is my advice and because i love this book so much i will reveiew it everyday so you will get some tips and ideas in case you get wtiter brother sho
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »