Reviews for Hogyoku
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
Forgottenpain chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Pretty damn good story. I hope one day you continue it
Sola Caelesti chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Goddamn man, update please. This is a really good Naruto/Bleach Xover/AU
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
The plot is sound but the writing is subpar too random
Beni Arashi chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
its 1 of the best i read about
Day guy chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
This story made no sense she abandoned him then he gets stronger and does a whole bunch of bullshit this story blows
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
fucking awesome keep it up
Kagekitsonegal chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Kingdom of blades
Darth Khan N7 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Just read all 4 chapters I thought it had alot of potential at the start... then you started to add all the random and lousy bits in. Now, I can seriously say, i can't be bothered reading this anymore.
1) Right of the bat why are 89% of your chapters after chapter 1 pointless conversation.
2) I have never read a fic that strayed so far from the plot (if there is one?) than this one.
3) Too many Protagonists & not enough Antagonist's there's no balance.
DarckMistick chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please продолжить :'(
Red888 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Continue
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
i really like it
ninbigboy168 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Awwwww man this story so awsome ive read some of ur story there all well written suck that you havent update but i make sure to keep an eye on your storys putting u on fav
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
More useless talking crap. That's all we're getting here is blah, blah and blah and less vengeance on Konoha or any other form of action.

Jackass.
Tenza-z chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue :'(
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »