Reviews for Hogyoku
Darth Khan N7 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Just read all 4 chapters I thought it had alot of potential at the start... then you started to add all the random and lousy bits in. Now, I can seriously say, i can't be bothered reading this anymore.
1) Right of the bat why are 89% of your chapters after chapter 1 pointless conversation.
2) I have never read a fic that strayed so far from the plot (if there is one?) than this one.
3) Too many Protagonists & not enough Antagonist's there's no balance.
DarckMistick chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please продолжить :'(
Red888 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Continue
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
i really like it
ninbigboy168 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Awwwww man this story so awsome ive read some of ur story there all well written suck that you havent update but i make sure to keep an eye on your storys putting u on fav
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
More useless talking crap. That's all we're getting here is blah, blah and blah and less vengeance on Konoha or any other form of action.

Jackass.
Tenza-z chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue :'(
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
This is good.
jay chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
i dont understand whats the point in being a buffer between the east and west? why even include the west in the story at all, naruto has all this power and his still stupid..make no plans just making up as it goes?...why not create a new hidden village ...and whats up with kushinas personality? thats not what shes like at all...shes fun loving like naruto in canon
Demoninside2 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
coooooool story i want Naruto to meet his mother and sisters. I think it be cool if he entered his village in the chunnin exams.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Okay boring as shit. When he got that strength I was expecting him to obliterate the Uzumaki dumbass Clan and take vengeance on the villagers and Clan Heads as well, not this boring talking bullshit you stupid son of a bitch!

Just quite now and save us all some time of our lives, fucktard.
airam23 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
conty
plisss
siii?
CaintheFirstDemon chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Update update? S
Qzh chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
really liked it, hope it gets continued.
banditdk19 chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Why would they retreat and leave such powerful foes alive? Naruto knows very well that they will shed blood of innocent once again and isn't it their purpose to eliminate the root of the problem? That's not very well thought out...
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »