Reviews for Hogyoku
aznblackhowling chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
This is an interesting story. I look forward to the next update. I also wonder what kind of characters are in the West beside Tekken.
festa1984 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
very interesting story cant wait to see what you do with the akatsuki
puma1sunfire chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Great story! I am looking forward to seeing more of it in the future.
Amamiya Yuki-chan chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Awesome.. It's hilarious when Toshiro said Mayuri is a saint if being compared to Orochimaru.. Please update soon.
Selias chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
This is a VERY interesting idea for a Naruto/Bleach crossover. I don't think I've seen one like it before. Hope for more soon!
Discipel-of-Godric chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
at first i really liked this story then out of nowhere you completely changed everything. you made this no longer about first it was about naruto becoming god and having a harem. then it's about him making a new soul society and an army. then it's about prevent the west from invading. then is about random shit thrown together to where i cannot grasp what is going on anymore. i would have liked to read about naruto going being a ninja and kicking ass not him being push to the side so you can focus on his "creations" and throwing more random ass crossover's into it for no reason. come on why mention Tekken at all if it was never mention again. why have him find the Hogyoku if after the first chapter it never even brought up in conversation say your gonna make him a god if he's gonna say no i wanna put someone else in control of my bring up his family again if they are only a minor role in the whole thing after the first chapter everything in this story lost all meaning and makes no sense at all.
The Truth I Only Know chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
If I may, I would like to give a suggestion.

Shingakure: village hidden in the truth. A play with the quote "look underneath the underneath", one of the shinobi codes. Naruto had been lied to all his life, and lies have changed him. The village and its members were created in secret, their soul's existance itself being a lie, yet not being a lie. Meanwhile, Naruto had been living a lie, pretending to be the defenceless village pariah who somehow got some bodyguards. The lies were and most likely will be the beginning, past, present, future, and end of this story. Its name works even better because it is Naruto-verse, where the military groups are hidden villages. Put all of these together, and I believe that Shingakure or Village Hidden in the Truth is the best choice.
redlox2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
this story is great please update!
ER chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
I would keep kabuto alive. It would make things very interesting.
mavs7073 chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
please update soon I am looking forward to the confrontation of where naruto between the hokage and council including kushina as well as a confrontation between the gotei 13 and konoho
DruidFWY chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
I am looking for fics such as this. I am so curious with what is going to happen next. I always like fics where Naruto is the leader/shadow leader of a hidden village or powerful organisation. Never really a big fan of Konoha, they treat Naruto like s***, he really should have left that village a long time ago. Is he essentially the Shinigami king? I hope Naruto manages to recruit the other jinchuuriki in later chapters. Hope you update soon.

With regards to name, i think Shinigakure no Sato would be an appropriate name. The village leader could either be called Reikage (Spirit shadow I think) or Shinikage.

Last note, really did not expect Naruto re-create Ichigo... He did do right? Anyway, great job so far!
Renegade chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
This story is absolutely amazing! Please update soon!
Junky chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Isn't Naruto's group too strong? They can easily take down hidden villages in a day. How can there be development or suspense in such a case?
Junky chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Also, I forgot to mention with my previous questions-what happened to the Kyūbi?

And you are a good writer; don't act so pessimistic, lol.
Junky chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Question: If the others have all their previous knowledge and personalities, then won't Aizen and Urahara know how to make a partial Hōgyōku (the complete one was made by fusing the two)? Can't they rebel against him? Won't they feel resentful obeying someone a fraction of their age? It doesn't seem to make sense.
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »