Reviews for Hogyoku
Beni Arashi chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
its 1 of the best i read about
Day guy chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
This story made no sense she abandoned him then he gets stronger and does a whole bunch of bullshit this story blows
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
fucking awesome keep it up
Kagekitsonegal chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Kingdom of blades
Darth Khan N7 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Just read all 4 chapters I thought it had alot of potential at the start... then you started to add all the random and lousy bits in. Now, I can seriously say, i can't be bothered reading this anymore.
1) Right of the bat why are 89% of your chapters after chapter 1 pointless conversation.
2) I have never read a fic that strayed so far from the plot (if there is one?) than this one.
3) Too many Protagonists & not enough Antagonist's there's no balance.
DarckMistick chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please продолжить :'(
Red888 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Continue
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
i really like it
ninbigboy168 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Awwwww man this story so awsome ive read some of ur story there all well written suck that you havent update but i make sure to keep an eye on your storys putting u on fav
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
More useless talking crap. That's all we're getting here is blah, blah and blah and less vengeance on Konoha or any other form of action.

Jackass.
Tenza-z chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue :'(
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
This is good.
jay chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
i dont understand whats the point in being a buffer between the east and west? why even include the west in the story at all, naruto has all this power and his still stupid..make no plans just making up as it goes?...why not create a new hidden village ...and whats up with kushinas personality? thats not what shes like at all...shes fun loving like naruto in canon
Demoninside2 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
coooooool story i want Naruto to meet his mother and sisters. I think it be cool if he entered his village in the chunnin exams.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Okay boring as shit. When he got that strength I was expecting him to obliterate the Uzumaki dumbass Clan and take vengeance on the villagers and Clan Heads as well, not this boring talking bullshit you stupid son of a bitch!

Just quite now and save us all some time of our lives, fucktard.
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »