Reviews for Shugo Shinobi
Triton600 chapter 2 . 3/3/2021
please continue
MonoInu007 chapter 2 . 1/7/2021
Great story so far! Looking forward to read more!
Ivolane-Peverell chapter 2 . 12/24/2020
Isshun is from Okami; He's the companion of Amaterasu and Chiniterasu, right?
littleditto chapter 2 . 10/2/2020
This is really interesting
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 2 . 10/20/2019
you gave away the name in story already dude. unless the name you're looking for is Okami
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2019
I think this Story has Great Potential but ist Hard to Tell When there arme yust Two chapter so i am asking you to please make more!
blackcute spikerose76 chapter 2 . 11/22/2018
i love the story please update
Shadow's blood 3288 chapter 2 . 4/25/2018
Okami. I have the HD Remaster of the game for the PC.
ShadowOkamiOfCanada chapter 2 . 2/17/2018
Issun is from the game Ōkami and he appears in Ōkamiden, the sequel to the first game
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2017
Is issun isanari?
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
I'd be suprised if Kurenai (or Namikaze) didn't introduce Shino to fuuinjutsu, since he enjoys calligraphy and is very smart. I'm kind of confused why Hinata got Kushina instead of her own mother or maybe a stronger version of herself (she's never even heard of Kushina, so I doubt she would have had anything to base it off since she wanted HER mom). Like the previous comment, I'd kind of expected Issun to be with Sai, but I'm not upset about it. Shino having a deeper character is pretty good. I hope you update soon, this is a pretty interesting fic.
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
I kind of expected Issun to be with Sai honestly, they're both artists and kind of perverts. Since you were doing dead shinobi parents (not counting Kurama) I figured Shino's would be like... idk one of his ancestors or maybe a cute little humanized beetle oc like Yaya is to that baby-ish canon girl.
suzukashinobi chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
Is Issun from the video game Okami?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Good story. Love the start, and I look foward to when you might just pick it back up. Thank you very much regardless though.
MoonlightBushido chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
I so want to read about the looks on their faces now.