Reviews for Lodestar
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
I like that one. Why couldn't Obi-Wan and Padme go together in the movies?
SerendipityAEY chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
I really enjoyed the sweet romance of this story. So, so lovely and fun to read. Thanks for sharing :)
SerendipityAEY chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
Mony19 chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
I do like the ending

She has her heart set on a girl, lol. I figured he thought that he raped her and I am glad that she set him straight. There lovemaking in chapter 10 was hotter than the first one.

I am glad you have worked off your rust and found your muse again, and will look forward to more Obidala fics from you.
pronker chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
Precious reading time today, and yeah, go you on your writing! Liked the ittle dirl, Leia. Obi-Wan and Padme have found each other yet again in one of your stories.
charie01 chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
I loved it! I'm glad you're back writing. Thank you:)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
okay, you had your sex scene, can we now get on with the rest of the plot? ;-)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
nice to see they've worked it out! now, the question is, will she tell EVERYTHING that happened and that she found out?
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
can't say his revelation was unexpected...
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
since Leia was popping up and P&OB had sex I assume Padme will get pregnant from this first time. A sure way to make Ben stop evading.
Mony19 chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Nice chapter

I am glad his fear had to do with him hallucinating more than everything. Padme's kiss sure led to a lot more than I thought it would, lol. It was hot.

Now Obi has a regret - I bet it is because he thought he was still dreaming so he felt like he forced himself on Padme, which is further from the truth. When they eventually get out of this and are safe, he can take his time with her ;)

I wonder if this is when the child will be conceived or maybe later.

ud soon
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
THAT I didn't expect. Wonder how they'll get through what is troubling Ben.
charie01 chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Whew... That was hot... More soon please:)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Uh oh. What is Obi-Wan afraid of? Not her feelings directly, but something else must have him scared. Maybe something that tie-in with her feelings or maybe the Wasters have returned and were standing behind her?
Mony19 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Aww she admitted she is in love with him. That's great.

I wonder if Leia is the Destroyer, or if Padme will have twins and that will be Luke. It would be kind of awesome if it was Leia. I am glad Obi-Wan is awake, I wonder why Obi-Wan is afraid, I hope it is because he is afraid of the creatures and not because of Padme's declaration. Then again, he might be fearful of his own feelings.

ud soon