Reviews for Living with A Mouse and A Rat
This is a good story please make more
treena1996 chapter 59 . 8/26/2014
Sooooo amazing! *fan girl scream
up date soon I'm begging you please update soon
X.Wide.Awake.X chapter 58 . 6/29/2014
The supernatural reference omgXD Hannibal! I love it:D
Critic of Sorts chapter 53 . 4/25/2014
This is a chapter which has quite disappointed me. Especially by your characters' poor judgment of characters. I believe they've never held at least the abridged version of the book. Here just some things I want to tell you.

-Javert was only doing his duty to the law, he killed himself because he does not know what action to take after being saved by Valjean. He doesn't know if he should betray the law by letting Valjean free or his Morale by arresting said ex-con.
-Before you judge Javert, keep in mind that he was born in a jail and treated like a criminal just for being born in there. Think twice before calling him a douche.
-"Master of the House" is not a comedic song, it's a song telling us that the only way to survive in a world like this is to chest. "Every man for himself."
-Don't pity Fantine, respect her and yet learn from her. Felix Tholomyes is a college student and she had sex with him, it was her choice and her mistake. Fantine is no victim, she was just a grisette who thought she was in love.

I'm afraid that is all, this is my first review in the three days I have read this amateur story, and with that I have put my case to rest and will no longer read this garbage.

P.S. You might want to develop your characters even more as they lack of depth and they sound two-dimensional in my opinion. I am not here to kiss ass but to give you advice to do research before you type whatever is in that head of yours.
Master Tigeress chapter 56 . 4/5/2014
I just love your stories. Keep on writing.
TMNT Girl21155 chapter 55 . 4/2/2014
I LOVE IT it's so sweet and funny as hell! Awesome job on it hope all your stories are like this one. Anyway good luck with the writing! :D
CARTOONFANATIC3 chapter 55 . 1/22/2014
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 55 . 1/21/2014
Hahaha
Master Tigeress chapter 54 . 1/11/2014
This is so romantic
Protagonist Of Life chapter 53 . 1/2/2014
Man, I've been meaning to watch Les Miserables for the longest time!
CARTOONFANATIC3 chapter 53 . 1/2/2014
I love Les Miserables! I got super excited when you included the movie in your chapter!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 52 . 12/23/2013
Long time no see! (Well, read technically)
Master Tigeress chapter 51 . 12/17/2013
I love this story. you need to update please
CARTOONFANATIC3 chapter 51 . 12/17/2013
Lol! he's a mailman!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 50 . 11/12/2013
Lol I have friends like that,
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »