Reviews for The Wizard
Skyla11 chapter 6 . 2/12
Great story, I hope you will update it one day
Sue Clover chapter 6 . 1/11
This thing is adorable. I love it to bits.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2017
Great story hope you come back and update
TheOtterKnight chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
This wasn’t something that I knew I wanted - I wanted the fluff but there’s some bits of angst and I’m so befuddled and awed. What do I have to do to get you to continue this? Please, don’t leave this hanging, I’m begging you.
SomeNobody chapter 6 . 9/17/2017
Trust me, words cannot convey the amount of distress this causes me. My poor sons... Frankly, I could cry. I am almost crying. But that's irrelevant. I wanted to read something like this, Harry and Sherlock meeting in school that is, but even though I did found one fic on it, it's barely enough. Why is it that stories with great potential remain unfinished? Oh, what I wouldn't give to read the completed version. ;A;
Mythking94 chapter 6 . 7/21/2017
So adorable! I do hope you find the inspiration to continue this!
SeleneAlice chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
please update this story soon! please!
Amyethious chapter 6 . 5/12/2017
are you going to continue? i would really like to keep reading.
Blackfuneralpass chapter 6 . 3/7/2017
is this still going to be updated? im really excited with this and the writing style is pretty great! these tiny guys make me so happy!

i look forward to more!
917brat chapter 6 . 1/14/2017
This is a very intresting story one that I would honestly love to read more of so please keep this up and update it agian soon because so far it sounds utterly amazing.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
*giggles* Tiny!Sherlock trying to be a friend in his even more clumsy, less experienced, way is /adorable/ and I love the idea of this friendship.
Serpent91 chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Well written!
VanillaSlash chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
Very cute! Sherlock is so adorable when he's trying to comfort Harry.
HoneybeeWinchester chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
This is a very interesting take on the start of their friendship. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. kudos
Jessicamathews65 chapter 2 . 9/19/2016