Reviews for The Wizard
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2019
Please update, I love it
GoldberryGal chapter 6 . 8/25/2018
Pleeaasssee update :-) this is the most adorable harry/sherlock! I love how awkward Sherlock is with emotions and people. Can't wait to read what happens once the rest of the Holmes family catches onto what's happening :-D
Blue chapter 6 . 8/23/2018
aaaaaaaaaaanshdjdjksksmjsjsksksks a aaaaaaaaaaaa rarely find decently written Harry/Sherlock fics how could you do this to me?! /wails

I love these two together so much but no one understands. They're all rallying behind harry/mycroft. Disgusting.
An chapter 6 . 8/10/2018
Well i am grinning like a fool and it is all your fault hahah
Lila Dunmare chapter 6 . 8/7/2018
I love it !
misswitlock16 chapter 6 . 7/30/2018
I love it can't wait to read more
Skyla11 chapter 6 . 2/12/2018
Great story, I hope you will update it one day
Sue Clover chapter 6 . 1/11/2018
This thing is adorable. I love it to bits.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2017
Great story hope you come back and update
TheOtterKnight chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
This wasn’t something that I knew I wanted - I wanted the fluff but there’s some bits of angst and I’m so befuddled and awed. What do I have to do to get you to continue this? Please, don’t leave this hanging, I’m begging you.
SomeNobody chapter 6 . 9/17/2017
Trust me, words cannot convey the amount of distress this causes me. My poor sons... Frankly, I could cry. I am almost crying. But that's irrelevant. I wanted to read something like this, Harry and Sherlock meeting in school that is, but even though I did found one fic on it, it's barely enough. Why is it that stories with great potential remain unfinished? Oh, what I wouldn't give to read the completed version. ;A;
Mythking94 chapter 6 . 7/21/2017
So adorable! I do hope you find the inspiration to continue this!
SeleneAlice chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
please update this story soon! please!
Amyethious chapter 6 . 5/12/2017
are you going to continue? i would really like to keep reading.
aplight chapter 6 . 3/7/2017
is this still going to be updated? im really excited with this and the writing style is pretty great! these tiny guys make me so happy!

i look forward to more!