Reviews for Nothing Tastes as Good
SamSherlockFan chapter 3 . 3/28
This is soooooo good. Amazing. Really great. More please, need more. Amazing. :-)
no valid name chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Please, please, please update on this story! You are a wonderful writer!
no valid name chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I loved it! And will review on every chapter!;)
anon chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
oh my god, finish this now!
harrysuckindraco chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
more more more pretty pretty please?
Marill chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

God, Victor should write a book. XD
ForeverChasingDreams chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I really like this :) It's sad, but it's very honest, and I think that's one of the hardest (and best) things to read about. I love the Sherlock/Victor interaction!
Marill chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
It's the story of our lives, BB! 3 I was so excited to see this! 3
awakened-earth chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Love it. I hope to read more soon - I must say I do love a Sherlock!whump sick-fic - and there's also a special place for the Sherlock has a eating disorder fics... sadly there's just not enough of them. Anyway, keep up the good work, and I'll see you next chapter. ]
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
okay, my email seems to have developed a grudge against me, because it never tells me when a story has been updated anymore...but rather to my own delight, i am reading this now, at least. and frankly, i love this story so far and cannot wait to see what you do with it! how Sherlock reacts to Victor Trevor etc...GAH I NEED TO READ MORE :P
Don't let them know chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Oh this is excellent. I'd love to see where it goes. More please!
ForeverChasingDreams chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Lovely yet again :) You write very realistically; it's rare to find someone who will accurately and honestly portray a teenage boy, swearing and all. Victor's views on EDs, whilst clearly completely wrong, were presented tactfully and realistically. Thanks for a fantastic chapter and I await the next!

Dreams x
theangelsarecoming chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
It's been a while! :)
Don't let them know chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Please do more! I love your teenage Sherlock :)
HMHawk chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I quite like this. And a sequel would be much appreciated. Would it be possible to bring John into the story? Another patient, perhaps? Though I can't really see him having an eating disorder. Scratch that- addiction could easily run in his family (Harry's alcoholism). I dunno. But I'd certainly read any follow ups that you post!