Reviews for Serrator's Web
fallingstar22 chapter 27 . 5/19/2012
I can understand Mentor's outburst as well as Emily's feelings right now.

I hope that they'll come to new strenght and believe that they are the ones to stop the master. And not to be afraid of it (though I completly understand that they feel that way), but to come past the feeling and get stronger than before.

I wonder if Serena will arrive the next chapter and how it will go on, as Jayden and maybe Ji will be out of battle for a couple of days.
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 27 . 5/18/2012
I cant wait for the next one,great Gold Stars ***** _
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 27 . 5/18/2012
At least Emily got the team to face the fact that it's going to be a scary ride from now till Xandred is defeated. That and Ji's words may had something to do with it.

Good work!
Lily Hanson chapter 27 . 5/18/2012
Emily's got a lot to carry, so it's nice to see everyone helping her. Now that she's gotten everyone to admit they are scared, they can work on overcoming that.

Serena's decision to come back couldn't be timed better. The Rangers will need all the help they can get, and it looks like she'll be able to offer that help.

Melanie doesn't know it yet, but her life is starting to turn around. It'll never be like it was before, but she's got a true friend in Mal, and that's definately a step in the right direction. It's really sweet how he's taking care of her.

Great chapter!
Pinkrangerfan chapter 26 . 5/18/2012
good chapter i really hope jayden is okay to be okay and i liked how codys father come to help them out and get jayden back to the shiba house and i fell bad for dayu having to go back to xahrared and being stuck with him for good and being able to see dekker again and i liked how spike helped vicky during the attack and i think she have the same fellings for him that he has for her
snake screamer chapter 26 . 5/17/2012
yep, the xandred in the show reveal that he is INSANELY tough to survive a accelerated dehydration(glad you were able to mostly keep that toughness in that chap.)

also like how you written the emotion in this dchap.
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 26 . 5/17/2012
Emily's gone through a lot in a short period of time. Hopefully Jayden and the others recover.
Dust-Angel-Airheart chapter 26 . 5/17/2012
This is sooo good! i love lily hansons story, but i also love yours! so now, for me, its a race to see who puts up the next chapter faster! cant wait to see who wins!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 26 . 5/17/2012
...WOW...I have no words Five Gold Stars ***** _
Lily Hanson chapter 26 . 5/17/2012
That was not an easy battle. Xandred really did a number on them. Poor Jayden's badly beaten, but he's got a good team taking care of him.

So many thoughts must be running through Emily's mind. It's no wonder she shed that tear in the episode, and she's feeling overwhelmed in your story. Hopefully she can stay strong.

Vicky'e emotions are starting to overwhelme her as well. It's never easy when there are two people you care for deeply. Hopefully she'll figure it out.

Great chapter!
fallingstar22 chapter 26 . 5/17/2012
wow. what a battle! Seems like there is no way in suceeding over Xandred... but still, there has to be some way.

I hope Jayden (and of course the others) will get better!
Pinkrangerfan chapter 25 . 5/17/2012
good chapter i wondor what the heck serrator is trying to do and i hope the rangers can stop it and i liked how the rangers forgive jayden for being so graunded and i hope jayden can find the courgge to tell them his sereacrt when the time comes and i liked how dayu want after serrator and i think it may have done more harm then good to her and it looks like master x is back and i hope the rangers can stop him before its too late
Dust-Angel-Airheart chapter 25 . 5/17/2012
oh my god please continue! pretty please it so good! i acuall threatened the computer if i couldn't read a chapter, yeah...pretty please?
Warlord-Xana chapter 25 . 5/16/2012
this chap was great! also the build up for the end was perfect for when Xandred gets out.
snake screamer chapter 25 . 5/16/2012
kinda unrealistic the fight (Who go both super and sharky over a bunch of moogers, granted Serrator but still.) also i bet that world gap thing while bad (Is probably going to be worse, in a different than we believe.
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »