Reviews for Something Wicked
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
What a fantastic story! I really enjoed this AU. Thanks for posting!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Renee thinking Bella was a spirit watching over them was beautiful. And so Renee!

Such an interesting and creative way you used James, Victoria, and Laurent. they found Bella anyway.

So many years of his torture and her running and running from them.

Wonderful story! I enjoyed it so much! Leaving so many questions but wrapped up so well. Very good!
grempler1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Lovely one shot. The only thing that could have mabe it better was more. Thank you.
January chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
;) Thanks for posting
Smile-J chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
A sweet ending to a bittersweet story. Thank you for the great read.
TrueLoveBeliever18 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
What a sweet story I really did enjoy reading it :-)
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
An amazing story. I loved how Bella and Jasper met and what they did together. It is nice to see they get a HEA.
Anabely chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is really good. I like how Jasper has come to terms with his existence. You rarely see that Jasper. The James idea was really good, too. I don't think you should keep writing this or anything, it's clearly a one-shot, but I do think these two could have other adventures together, if you feel inspired by future plots.
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I really liked it. I adore Jasper, and you wrote him beautifully. You had the perfect balance of strong warrior and vulnerable man. I want more! Yes, I'm gready...but I can't even be embarrassed about it because I so enjoy your writing and I hope to get a lot more of it. Thanks for sharing your talent.