Reviews for Finding Comfort in a Strange Place
Jumpy is and idiot but he's our idiot. So...:) The story had a nice flow and was well writen. I could understand Santa's and Louts perspectives perfectly. I especially like the note at the end that made me understand the fic more. Overall, nice job. If you wrote more 999 fics i would totally read them!
JumpyFTW chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
"Junpei is an idiot" I actually agree about that! That's why he's my favorite, anyway. Haha!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I think this was an excellent 999 fanfic. I definetely enjoyed reading this. My only issue with would probably be with Lotus. I don't think she'd open up so easily to Santa, especially when she'd found him so annoying before. But that's just my opinion. Overall, I really loved this.
epobbp chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
d'awwww...This was really good. I like how you looked into Santa's thoughts about the Nonary game and his role in it, besides the taking hostage part at door 9. .
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
No need to worry! For the most part, you actually nailed Lotus and Santa, so I'm impressed with that!

There is one little thing though that is slightly off. Lotus seemed to have no problem slacking off during certain parts. Like when you are trapped in the freezer in the next puzzle, and what appears to be part of door 8 after she manages to get to the puzzle in the computer. That doesn't mean she is flat out lazy because she isn't, but there are times when she refuses to do something. I'm not saying anything about Santa since there are times where is swearing is a bit toned down.

Now, this was a very interesting story! At first, I was a little confused about the number on the door in your summary until I clicked and realized it was behind door 4 to get to where you are talking about. You have a good eye!

Spelling and grammar were also very nice, which is always a plus for me!

And there is a ton of effort here! I know to some that may sound like a bit of a strange compliment, but I've seen so many stories where you can tell that not a lot of effort was put into it. And I'm grateful you did, because it shows the love and care you put into your work!

Just a couple little things. I have nothing against the fact that Santa said he had a little sister to Lotus. But one thing felt missing, and I'm not talking about the fact that we are not in the right door or ending for it. This is a minor nitpick, but it felt off that he didn't look at the picture he has.

Also mentioning "why did she choose him?" when it comes to Junpei is actually pretty simple. In fact, Santa knows why. In the True Ending path, he even outright tells Junpei when the time comes. He knows that without Junpei, the one his sister was looking out of the eyes of at times, then his sister can't be saved. He was in on the whole thing, so he knew the reason why.

Finally, I love your detail, however there are times where the paragraphs get a little lengthy and I lost my place a couple times. I'm glad you have a good amount of detail, because you do a good job at pulling the reader in. On the other hand, you also need a balance, as too much detail can be just as bad and a bit boring. So, just be mindful of that.

All and all though, I am very impressed! Good luck to you!