Reviews for A Long Overdue Talk
BigKahuna chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Nice story. Actually think Alexis would be a whole lot worse to Beckett. Rick has been her one constant her whole life, Alexis should have ripped Beckett a new one.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
If only.
rpaula978 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Enjoyable story. I wish it could happen this smoothly in the real show. Nice touch at the end with Alexis. In fact I enjoyed you characterizations of everyone. Some of the other stories here are written so that the author can work out their own personal frustrations through the dialogue of the characters. Their feelings are the voices/spoken words of Castle and Beckett. In your story, the characters feel more like the TV counterparts, more natural and real. Keep writing.

xFullmetalSoulx chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was pretty good. I love it!
Lindsay chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I loved how you handled it! Very nicely done! Bravo!
Ritutsch chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I think Alexis' anger is completely in character. She has "raised" her dad and is very protective of him. I also think that even though Castle has seemed angry, it mostly stems from a broken heart. An honest ILY from Kate will do wonders in changing his attitude. All he really wants is for her to love him and he is such an idealist, I don't think it would be too hard to convince him, especially is there is lots of kissing involved. Your story seems very plausible to me.