Reviews for Wisdom of a seer
Katt chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
Story is already ruined for me by including Hermione Granger in. Damn
The Dark Lord Potter chapter 68 . 11/8/2017
I'm assuming that this is abandoned. Too bad, it was really quite good.
slytherinsal chapter 68 . 10/26/2017
I do dispute that anyone brought up with any other beverage even kefir would willingly quaff something as vile as coke. Pizza is ok if there's no food available.
slytherinsal chapter 64 . 10/26/2017
it isn't the importance or accuracy or clarity of the prophecy that matters but the importance Riddle places in it
slytherinsal chapter 60 . 10/26/2017
Reckon JKR made a mistake with Krum not able to say Hermione's name, he's from Bulgaria, which is linguistically close to Greek, for goodness sake! but it is good for some laughs.
slytherinsal chapter 51 . 10/26/2017
It's generally reckoned that a galleon is worth about a fiver, so a tenner a week is, especially at that time, a very nice bit of pocket money.
slytherinsal chapter 47 . 10/26/2017
the ones I'd argue against are Ron because he can speak out of turn especially when he has a jealousy fit; Ginny because she's an airhead; and Terry because he can be a Ravenclaw's Ravenclaw.
slytherinsal chapter 43 . 10/25/2017
love the classes
slytherinsal chapter 41 . 10/25/2017
I think my cats would be delighted if their slave could turn into a cat, so they could berate me in their own language ...
slytherinsal chapter 32 . 10/25/2017
Mourn the passing of Legal Aid in Britain since our politicians have all turned into Fudge clones.
slytherinsal chapter 25 . 10/25/2017
Ha! first read of LOTR, I got mine for the first Christmas after my 11th birthday like Harry, and I was out of it for all of Christmas day, HAD to go to sleep around Shelob's lair at 2am under the bedclothes with a torch, and finished the trilogy on Boxing day. My parents reckoned it was the quietest Christmas they'd ever had; first book I'd ever had that took more than one day to read.
slytherinsal chapter 22 . 10/25/2017
Personally I would think that Snape would see Harry as a way to rebuild bridges with Lily but it's your story
slytherinsal chapter 21 . 10/25/2017
Hmm, the Grangers are good actors then, and decided to keep schtumm about Hermione and Harry if McGonagall didn't know as she was the one to visit them. Very Slytherin of them!
slytherinsal chapter 19 . 10/25/2017
Re Stonegnome1's paintball suggestion, neurotoxin comes to mind
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 10/25/2017
hehe am I the only person to review who is in the same age range as the Grangers who can only think of Evil Edna from the TV show and what a cruel name Edna is to give a kid? [even if it wasn't the sort of name that was way out of fashion long before the second world war].
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »