Reviews for Wisdom of a seer
Deeds47 chapter 6 . 22h ago
I love Hermione, with Harry I glad you did not mention Ron , Ron Makes Harry Stupid Hermione give Harry , Trust ,Love, Kindness, and the ability to get Harry interested in school and making himself smart the also should be a Couple down the road , Ginny is a Stupid Cow I Dislike her so much I like to get her killed off as well simply put Ginny and Ron need to be killed in a very Painful way ( smile to myself ) anyway love your writing style :)
loopy dane chapter 69 . 4/16
Excellent story! One of the best I've read recently- and you match the self-effacing humble tone that JK takes with Harry very well!
stonerkenobi7 chapter 69 . 4/12
You might want to re edit this chapter. You copied too much from the book but the teachers were diffrrent and there was no imposter moody. Sirius taught 4th year so dean saying what he does makes no sense.
Harriverse chapter 16 . 4/2
Hey, wouldn't it be really cool if James was the one to finally unite the hallows? Did anyone else complain that they have the stone, but they did not destroy the horcrux, or smoke/spirit/soul part of it?
lipasnape chapter 52 . 3/29
It is interesting and I have been reading and refraining from commenting on some blatant oversights - but I just must. You are forgetting your own plot and it does not encourage me to read on.
First you forgot that all events of the second year (horcrux with all the details) were explained by William. None of your characters, adult or children remembered it.
Now your Harry wonders if he could preform Wronsky faint at school, when he did it in his very first game against Draco's superior broom.
Too much is too much - how can I expect you to develop a worthwhile story when you don't remember what you wrote before?
MinxBlack chapter 69 . 3/6
I hope you come back to this story soon. Its my favorite.
Ryaaaaann chapter 69 . 2/15
weekly updates? it's been like 7 months LOL
DialACow chapter 5 . 1/5
I don't think I have read an HP fanfic before which has one of the main characters consulting another seer about Trelawney's prophecy before. While WIlliam's explanation was detailed and I assume it was because he was either a stronger seer or simply had much better control of his abilities. At this point I can see this story either becoming very good or falling apart. Either way I will RAFO (aka. Read And Find Out).
zaliarose chapter 33 . 12/29/2013
Hi, first time reader here. I really like your story. It's obvious you've taken some time and thought into shaping these characters and their lives, and the story flows very well because of that. I am worried about what's to come for Harry, Susan, Neville, and Hermione. With the Chamber of Secrets open, it will be more difficult for them to get inside to stop the basilisk because Harry lacks the ability of Parseltongue.

Also, I was wondering if James, Lily, Sirius, and Dumbledore's actions have caused too many 'unknown variables' in their current timeline? Because they knocked the original timeline off a bit by destroying the philosopher's stone, which resulted in voldemort gaining a new body years quicker. It's possible now that even if they destroy the diary (and find the cup), voldemort could have made another horcrux.
Angelia White chapter 69 . 12/29/2013
You should probably proof read their defence class again. You have Dean calling Sirius a maniac after Umbridge says he showed themn illegal spells and used them on the class. I know you probably just copied this from the book but proof reading should probably help avoid mistakes like this.
Anhkmorpork chapter 69 . 12/11/2013
Several times you seem to forget your own changes, pre Hogwarts they got the ring and stone from the Gaunt shack, only to forget the Gaunt link by CoS, the seer said "During his second year one of the dark lord's soul anchors will be smuggled into Hogwarts. Somehow it will be able to send a monster through its halls. At the end of the year Hermione is petrified by the monster. A short time later Harry and his other friend hunt down the monster. Although they got separated on their way down and Harry faces the monster and the part of Voldemort's soul on his own. He manages to win and destroy the anchor though" and yet time is wasted later trying to work out who was unleashing the monster. And as I am sure others have said, Umbrige refers to fake moody. She should instead mention encouraging students to attack professors, which could be seen as encouraging rebelion. (points were offered if they could get Sirius). You may want to go back through and check for conflicts. Other than that, great story.
Guest chapter 69 . 11/20/2013
please update!
I love this sory!
lordlethis chapter 52 . 11/9/2013
I love the story so far, but there is a minor inconsistency in chapter 52. After Krum's Wronski Feint in the World Cup, Harry wonders if he should try that stunt at Hogwarts, but decides it is probably too much for a school match, when in fact he already pulled one in chapter 35's match against Slytherin...
CazPeak chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Well, this was recommended... but it looks like you're going to go the route of 'All hail the Mighty Grangers" - another ridiculous glorification of a pair of dentists and their annoying bucktoothed child. Eyeroll-worthy, certainly, but not what I look for in a good story. Not for me, at any rate. Good luck with it.
IWantColoredRain chapter 9 . 10/2/2013