Reviews for Wisdom of a seer
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 69 . 2/8
Hey, great story, I'm loving it a lot. When's the next update?
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 52 . 2/7
Great work, but you only out six people on the Bulgarian team while there should be six.

Goto this site for wizard to real currency converter
www. hp -lexicon wizworld/ galleons .html
Just remove the spaces first.
Noble Korhedron chapter 47 . 12/15/2014
Ooooh, Fudge is gonna be FUMING! *EVIL LAUGH*
Noble Korhedron chapter 43 . 12/14/2014
I think the person earlier was right. Your A/N's could be made as forum posts here on FFN. Other than that, the story so far is quite good.
Noble Korhedron chapter 33 . 12/12/2014
Hmm, I'm guessing Luna? Since they're writing her off as acting weird 'cause of her father, it's likely one of your plot twists...
zArkham chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
I realize you've probably had a lot of people comment on this but what can you do when JKR gave us such a screwed up monetary system. I think it is easy to equate 1 galleon with 1 dollar/pound/euro but the reality is if the Weasleys struggled to pay for something costing 7 galleons (i.e. a wand) and a 1,000 galleons is considered enough money to risk going against a dragon, then 4 galleons a month to a house elf sounds like the equivalent of paying you maid the salary you'd expect to a mid level manager to make.
magical fan18 chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
It is silly to belittle the proper name for the sport known as football as I believe that the word Soccer came some time after football was named and the fact that American Football which has the name foot in it has the players use their hands or arms to carry the ball most of the time much like Rugby here in the UK and in proper football you do use your feet for nearly every move in the sport as you only use your hands when you are setting the ball for a penalty shot or when you are carrying the ball with you at the end of the game or for when the Goalie is using the ball.
kim2012 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
If this group was intended to help the mew students, why were they only inviting pureblood kids? What about all the others?
The Dark Lord Potter chapter 69 . 9/2/2014
hello? hellllloooooo?HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
Mararsi chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Just a quick note... as far as I remember Snape didn't become Dumbledore's spy until after Voldie kills Lily. So... he's not the Phoenix's spy yet even though you refer to him multiple times as such in this and the preceding chapters.
HurricaneShippu chapter 69 . 7/29/2014
Hahaha, you left the canon which still has Moody and the attack in the Goblet of Fire... pretty bad slip, immediately obvious you were copying straight outta the book. Great story so far. It is a shame that you haven't updated in over a year.
Flamesofvictory chapter 69 . 7/18/2014
This story is one of the few that can really emphasize spells and incantations used in canon. It also subtly shows how voldie is looming in the horizon. I look forward to the update...
Oh dash it all
I can't wait!
Disposable Tears chapter 69 . 7/18/2014
I thought the teacher before Umbridge was black. and you had Dean Thomas call him a maniac
G Fawkes chapter 69 . 7/14/2014
Hmmm, abandoned I take it? kinda' takes the air out of my rant about copying the Canon fifth year stuff SO closely, you forgot they DID NOT have Moody, or fake Moody, the 'maniac', throwing illegal curses at them.
Umbridge really should be QUITE happy, they had a PROPER, pureblood, from a supposedly dark family, teaching least year.
Oh well... it HAD gotten better recently. Maybe if you come back to this, just wipe this chapter off clean, let Harry kill the bitch, and James can come be a 'substitute'!
jadefire starlight chapter 65 . 7/13/2014
Man you had me afraid that Daphne was going to betray harry right their and turn to be a double-agent after all (due to her Occulmency training fooling everyone) but as I thought about it...that would go against her father and sister early and current behavior. Really glad she's not a traitor :-)
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »