Reviews for Wisdom of a seer
Hulkishpower chapter 69 . 5/31
It was obvious you copied the book because unbridge talks about her predecessor using the unforgivables. Sirius was the previous teacher in your fic so perhaps you should fix that.
ARedHair chapter 3 . 5/21
Peter using polyjuice to impersonate Sirius while telling people the secret certainly explains why people would believe Sirius was the secret keeper. If Sirius had shown people a written copy of the secret, everyone would have been aware that someone stealing the parchment could reveal the secret. Very nice.
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 5/18
No wisdom. Prophecies like cooking prescription and just slight headaches if wanting to remake them. Kind of huge waste of time trying to read this.
The Dark Lord Potter chapter 31 . 3/12
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

it's been about 3 years, so I guess this is abandoned. Too bad. It's a great story.
lesa.blazer chapter 69 . 1/23
Please please please continue
m chapter 69 . 8/11/2015
more please
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 69 . 2/8/2015
Hey, great story, I'm loving it a lot. When's the next update?
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 52 . 2/7/2015
Great work, but you only out six people on the Bulgarian team while there should be six.

Goto this site for wizard to real currency converter
www. hp -lexicon wizworld/ galleons .html
Just remove the spaces first.
Noble Korhedron chapter 47 . 12/15/2014
Ooooh, Fudge is gonna be FUMING! *EVIL LAUGH*
Noble Korhedron chapter 43 . 12/14/2014
I think the person earlier was right. Your A/N's could be made as forum posts here on FFN. Other than that, the story so far is quite good.
Noble Korhedron chapter 33 . 12/12/2014
Hmm, I'm guessing Luna? Since they're writing her off as acting weird 'cause of her father, it's likely one of your plot twists...
zArkham chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
I realize you've probably had a lot of people comment on this but what can you do when JKR gave us such a screwed up monetary system. I think it is easy to equate 1 galleon with 1 dollar/pound/euro but the reality is if the Weasleys struggled to pay for something costing 7 galleons (i.e. a wand) and a 1,000 galleons is considered enough money to risk going against a dragon, then 4 galleons a month to a house elf sounds like the equivalent of paying you maid the salary you'd expect to a mid level manager to make.
magical fan18 chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
It is silly to belittle the proper name for the sport known as football as I believe that the word Soccer came some time after football was named and the fact that American Football which has the name foot in it has the players use their hands or arms to carry the ball most of the time much like Rugby here in the UK and in proper football you do use your feet for nearly every move in the sport as you only use your hands when you are setting the ball for a penalty shot or when you are carrying the ball with you at the end of the game or for when the Goalie is using the ball.
kim2012 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
If this group was intended to help the mew students, why were they only inviting pureblood kids? What about all the others?
The Dark Lord Potter chapter 69 . 9/2/2014