Reviews for Physiology Of The Human Heart
Mestra chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Great story. I'm kind of late to the Community party, but I can see so many places in the series where this could have happened. I think it's a very realistic take on how J/A could have gone if they'd just begun by hooking up. The moments that you've chosen to show are all so intimate, and there's a clear progression. Even the breakup scenes are charged with underlying feeling.
PurpleCadet chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was absolutely fantastic! It's rare to find a Jeff/Annie fic that is so in character, so thank you :) It was sweet and funny without being too sappy, I just loved it to pieces!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I'm going back an reading up on some great JA stories. This is amazing. The way you convey body language and movement is so natural. Just the scene where Annie is eating the cheeze-its and her and Jeff are casually physically interacting. It is so amazing to read a story with such detail. Please PLEASE consider writing something new for these two!
peps281 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Loved it! I love your stories :)
perspective21 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Not the typical Jeff/Annie fic that I like, but it was awkward and emotional enough. Overall, great! And the length of the story is another plus. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Amazing, loved every word. My new favorite story!
eyrianone chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Another wonderful story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow wow wow. Epic story. Well done! One of the best I've read.
tvlover84 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
omg omg omg. So perfect from start to end! It wasn't casual! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this omg.
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
As far as mind goes... this is actually going to happen.
stephsbooks chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
definitely one of my favorite stories. great job! and i loved you mentioned harry potter a bit haha
okieday17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Fantastic job on this! The characterizations are spot on, and I could actually see things happening this way. Seriously. Great job!
meglovesjeff chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Definitely one of my favorites! You are an amazing writer! I loved the dynamics of their entire relationship. Now if only it would really happen. KEEP IT UP! :]
Rashaka chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
If I have read this before, it must have been ages ago. But oh, its lovely. So lovely, and so very season 1-2. In a great way. I dig this type of romantic angst when it's well done.
kim chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
this was amazing and so real i loved every second of this thank you for writing such a beautiful jeff annie story!