Reviews for JAG – Meeting before Rose Garden
flaunt chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
Talk about a cold shower that needs a cold shower! Haha.

Interesting to see how this fic continues moving forward after they get married. Hope you continue with it :)
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
this is basically the same chapter that was loaded for Gate Lawyers!
flaunt chapter 28 . 5/23/2013
Hey, glad you're updating this quite regularly. Always look forward to it.

Man, Harm flying the Lawn Dart. I'm guessing since he graduated - he impressed the right people? Would love to see what those people who doubted him thought by the end.

Wait, so based on the dates (and the Mrs. Rabb reference), the wedding already happened, and you're gonna tell it 'in flashback / out of time frame' in the next chapter? Well, either way, glad that you're writing a wedding - think a lot of us may kill you (or merely hurt you real bad) if you don't. :D

Hope to read more soon. :)
ArmyDT42 chapter 27 . 5/5/2013
Very nice adjustment to the sub investigation. Looking forward to seeing how the next one goes.
flaunt chapter 27 . 5/5/2013
I think I'm blushing bright red after reading this chapter. Seriously hot. Good chapter. Glad you're updating more regularly of late too.
flaunt chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Hey PeterHalsey, actually I wanna thank you for this fic. Your fic actually helped inspire my own fic JAG - Retold, and actually inspired me to start writing at a time I was struggling with the craft... and the act of writing, so thank you very much for this.

You inspired me so much, I think subconsciously (because I didn't plan it) I posted my fic exactly 1 year after you posted this one here! And it's weird (or stupid) I know, but I feel it's kinda cool that we share the same 'fic birthday'.

Anyway, I can't wait to read every chapter that you post, so I hope there's more coming soon.
doc coffee chapter 25 . 4/11/2013
I love the way you have integrated the JAG episodes in your story. But the fact that you put certain chapters of the story in another story annoys me a lot. Maybe post them in both stories? Cause now it doesn't really read well.
ArmyDT42 chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
A very nice proposal scene. This continues to be a great way to adjust how the series went if Harm and Mac had gotten together from the beginning. Looking forward to the next installment.
BrittanyLS chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
Get the hint Brumby!
achaon chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Good chapter, hopefully Bugme got the message.
ArmyDT42 chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Excellent story. I really enjoy the retelling with the hidden relationship. This chapter should hopefully short circuit Brumby.
jpstar57 chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
Nice story still. Grammar needs work, but we still get the message. I always like it when I see any of your new chapters.
BrittanyLS chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
I would love to read more of this!
BrittanyLS chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
I definitiley want to read about their first night together! Please post it!
jag389 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Good story, only had time to read this much.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »