Reviews for Battle Master
valnarian chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
That was beautiful. thank you for that.
Altarf chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I remember having tears in my eyes when I realized Grunt was staying back. I really, really wanted to give him a good kick in the ass and tell him to stop acting stupid and just run. That game made me cry four times. When Shepard told Cortez "We're the last ones out." it was the moment those tears let lose.
Then Shepard looked back and Grunt was there and I don't think I've ever been as thankful for a fictional character still being alive.
You captured the emotions of that mission so well and that little flashback and Grunt calling Shepard mother...spirits do I love you for it all.
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
T_T
Nightmother chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
So cute.
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
D'awwww
I love those brutish orphans too.
Dead Bones Sam chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I like how grunts character was given more of a back story, being tank bred they never gave him a good one in the game. But you made him seem more childish, which is good considering he's three years old and has a full grown body. Very well done, looking forward to more stories
K Peaches chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Awww! Oh my gosh that was the most adorable story ever! Everyone always talks about how Shepard is like a mother to Grunt, and this story did it justice! The end made me smile like crazy and it just makes me laugh since Wrex is like Grunt's foster dad and I can totally imagine Wrex and Shepard taking Grunt on a trip to the Citadel or something. Anyway, your stories are amazing.
Amaranthus chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
You made me tear up twice now! Very nice.
Shruikin chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aw shit, you almost made me cry and that never happens! I always found Grunt's almost death to be the most intense for me. I know Mordin's was hardcore as well, but I've always loved Grunt's character since he was first introduced. The idea of this kid that Shepard pretty much raised (in a sense) almost dying was a bit too much for me to handle. I think you handled their relationship wonderfully, dude. And Grunt's last line was so sweet, as was Shepard's. Keep up the good work dude, this was wonderful!
Ciroth chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is a moving work. Thank you.
xXKitsune QueenXx chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
aww I liked this, I like it a lot.

~Fox Queen

p.s I loled at the fact that so far every story I read has Garrus as fem sheps lover (even the ones where shes paired with other crew members)
Mr. Martin chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Your ending to this makes Grunt's survival in this mission (which I am proud to say I get every time), that much more awesome.

Well, done.