Reviews for The War and What Came After
Sylva Dax chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
I knew it had to end but I sure didn't want it to. This story was excellent.
Sylva Dax chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Excellent touch bringing the TARDIS into this. She is, after all, Melody's parent too.
Sylva Dax chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
I could feel River's turmoil. Well done.
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
This chapter would have been fantastic onscreen.
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
You've added so much heart to the gathering of the Doctor's army.
QueenReginaSwan chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
I still want more I really liked it please please please continue do missing scenes between other eps involving river pleaseeee!
JaneScarlett chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
read all 14 chapters in one go because I just couldn't stop!

great fill ins for the things we didn't get to see and some really good character development as well. love the interactions between River, Amy and Rory, as well as Mels, Amy and Rory. (And then of course River with the Doctor... her knowing what would happen, and being unable to give more than the broadest of hints about crop circles...)

oh, and had a good laugh about her phone number in Stormcage. 36 digits long...

wonderful story, and really enjoyed it!
Namei chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Rory has never raisen higher. Or fallen lower. Loved how you added in the missing parts! Thank you for sharing.
JaneScarlett chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
This is really well done! Excellent work bridging the gaps between the episodes.
cavlik97 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
wow! this is brilliant! Amazing work and update soon. I love it! Any possibility you could incorporate Rose too? xD I loved her but honestly, I wouldn't care...this story is incredible on its own!
Tokyo Oranges chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is just brilliant, the characterization is spot on :D
MyValentine chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
This works beautifully to bridge the gap between the Almost People and a Good Man Goes to War.
starryblueboxes chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
This is so good! I'm hooked.

I think that you have the characters down really perfect and the way you write the words together really shows the emotions trying to be conveyed by everyone!

seriously, this is just so good! D
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
This is excellent! I have wondered for some time what it must have been like for Rory and the doctor between the doctor melting amy, and the doctor blowing up part of a cybermen fleet with Rory asking questions... and he didn't give either of them much chance to say goodbye for now, which was as you said, typical doctor drama... but it's still wonderful to see this take of it in writing!
geekery-pokery chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
You captured the characters really well and did a beautiful job with the dialogue. I could see each one of them in my mind saying it. c: