Reviews for Muramasa: Kokoro no burēdo :Blade of the Heart:
Mikola chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
I was absolutely ecstatic when I saw this story update!
I love your portrail of the characters during their journey. I always did wonder how traveling went with Kongiku. My curiosity is killing me as to who was in charge of this capture.
Please continue with your story! You have at least one dedicated reader.
XcelltasticX chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I quite enjoy your writng style and structure. Combined with the lenght of the chapters its all really pleasant to read. Ive only recently got into Muramasa. I dont have the game myself but I watched ENBs walkthrough of Monohimes story so I dont know much of the characters but enough of the story. Talking about characters: Your portrayal of their characters is awesome! I espacially enjoyed the parts with Kongiku so far; her personality always makes me laugh and you did a great job so far. I dont know much about Kisuke, though. Ill go with everything of him you throw at me. But would he really have raped her? I cant tell but that surely will come up later in the story. Jinkuro is just that old, wise, bloodthirsty man we love. But he still is a man; and men are fools when compared to the oppisite gender. Im a guy, I should know! It looks like Monohime learned some tricks from watching her body used as a killing machine. Glad she isnt THAT much of a useless, spoiled princess. I have no idea where you plan this story to go but I will sure as hell stick around to see it through! The hotsprings are a nice detail in the game. Yes, it isnt only meant for fanservice, people! You might already know this but Ill say again for those who dont. In Japan, hotsprings are believed to have great healing power and are quite centered in good will of people. Just a little thought on the , I REALLY enjoyed this story and hope you will continue this! When I first stumbled upon this I pretty squealed since it was so recently updated. Keep up the good work ya hear?! This is one the few storys that actually pull me with a seductive writing style; so pat yourself on the shoulder for that! You got hooked up on this masterpiece so dont leave to starve for updates please! I hope this review will sufice for 4 chapters? Dont know what else to say so Ill cut it her for now. Until the next chapter then.

Sincerly, XcelltasticX
Crazyreader chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I know bad name but any way please keep writing I've been reading your chapters for a while ( 6 months) and been waiting for you to write another chapter and I nearly screamed in my apartment when I saw you made this one so please you'll make my whole year if you continue writing : )
Love your story
darkestlight96 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
wow. that was interesting.
Night wolf chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Please finnish this I really like this fan fiction and your a really good writer please finnish
darkestlight96 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
This is a good story... I hope that maybe you'll write more?
Pegybirdy chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Ah, this is beautiful *A* it's great to see fics on muramasa, it's such and awesome game and this one is really great too!
just-lookin chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I rarely ever see fanfics on no-so-well-known games like this one, I think the writting is well done. But I am quite a bit dismayed when I see only one chapter, will you not add another? If you do add one, I hope its soon.