Reviews for A Lesson from Stephen Hawking
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 3/17
I don't usually read Big Bang Theory fanfiction, but after Stephen Hawking's death, I went looking for a followup to his episode, and I'm so glad I found this beautiful story. Sheldon and Amy's relationship here is so freakin' sweet; I love the little ways they're able to lift each other up - how she suggests going to the reception to get him out of his funk, how he starts dancing with her when she gets bored there. I love that the dancing was advice from Hawking himself - what else could've prompted Sheldon to dance with Amy in this kind of setting? "as soon as possible" - A message even more poignant now that Hawking has passed away. Really wonderful work.
Sam chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Please write more Shamy stories! I absolutely adore them and cant stop reading specifically your stories over and over.
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awwww... I adore the "Sheldon Kiss" and how he expresses intimacy without actual kissing. That was so sweet! And the REAL kiss was nice too!
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was cute.
Rachelreano chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
AHHH! so great! it's so Shamy, i just love it. I especially love the "sheldon kiss"; i can just picture it so perfectly with a guy as tall as sheldon. just overall sweetness, keep up the good work _
Sursonica chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Oh I love this! why didn't I see this fic before is beyond me, but boy, I'm glad I read it :) This is a very good oneshot, I like how you wrote all the dialogs and the scene at the reception was so lovely I could melt.

Great job!
CompleteLoser chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
You know, I really wish you'd accept anonymous reviews.

This was an enchanting little ficlet: the advice Hawking gives Sheldon not only seems to be perfectly in character but also allows Sheldon to reconsider the things he's taken for granted. When the music starts to play from someone's laptop I have no trouble imagining Stephen Hawking himself turning on the speakers. And that "Sheldon kiss"! So sweet, so special, so shamy.

I hope to read more from you soon. Hopefully really, really soon? ;)
TcEm chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is sooooo cute 3
jhnigbhgvbkihtgs4erw chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
awww so cute :)

you're a really good writer, i cant wait to read more of your stories. we didnt really see much of the other guys around here, but that's okay.

:) :) :) :)
GirlWednesday chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This has more than made up for the lack of shamy in recent episodes. Every one was in character perfectly and it would seem hawking is pretty clued up on romance as well, this could be part2 of the episode ! Great job xx
True Blackout chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
After I finished reading this, I found my eyes prickling with tears. It was just so sweet, so perfect . . . Shamy 3!

Good job, and I hope to see more Shamy from you in the future. This was a very nice companion piece.

~True Blackout
seasidedreamer chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is so sweet! I loved it! I hope you keep writing more Shamy. You have a real knack for it :)