Reviews for Walk Softly and Carry a Big Axe
Green Sphynx chapter 56 . 11/10/2015
This story is beyond perfection. Not exactly what I signed up for when I started reading (I thought I was getting fun adventures - I suppose that's my own fault for skipping Author's notes in fear of spoilers?) but so so intense and gorgeous. I normally show no outer reaction to what I'm reading or watching - no laughing at jokes or crying at sadness, might as well be staring at a picture of a rock - but this... this had me fighting back tears for so many chapters, damn. I am so impressed that you didn't just manage to get such a reaction out of me once or twice, but almost every chapter!
Thank you, thank you for writing this gorgeous piece of work, I will be forever grateful for getting to read this.
Xaiael chapter 56 . 7/9/2015
Thank you for your lovely story ! I'm sad it is over ! Love you and hope to read a new one soon !LOL!
eriaaile chapter 56 . 7/2/2015
Really enjoyed this story.
Very much appreciated the different journeys you gave the characters, whilst still providing a familiar backdrop.
You did have me concerned when Merrill picked up that shard of glass, but thankfully you did not leave us wondering if she was going down the DA2 road again.
Having found the story at just after Chapter 51 was posted, I have had the wonderful opportunity to read this story almost as a whole.
Thank you for your time and dedication to competing it, in and amongst all the life changing events that you yourself have experienced.
SnowHelm chapter 56 . 6/29/2015
Beautiful; amazing, wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it!
rathlora chapter 56 . 6/27/2015
This was so brilliant and so perfect, I can't believe it's over! I was actually really disappointed when I thought you'd abandoned this story and would never know the ending. This is one of my favourite fanfics and just stories I've ever read. I adored the evolution of the characters and how the story had this enormous weight to it, it really meant a lot to me when you updated it to the end. I'm actually in the process of rereading it, so thank you thank you thank you! I need to go cry now, this was amazing :'D
SnowHelm chapter 55 . 6/26/2015
Wow that was a roller coaster of a ride; my heart felt like it was in my mouth for half of it! Beautifully written as always and the twists and turns with Anders and Fenris were excellent. Jo was wonderful and disturbing - brilliant! Will there be an epilogue to at least hint where they have gone - I so want them to find peace and not find themselves in more trouble. This story is truly wonderful.
ShiraZai chapter 54 . 6/24/2015
YES! A new chapter, I knew it! I literally squeaked in front of my friend, it's quite embarassing.
omg, the fightings, so much tension...Zev! D: What the hell? The viscount magic in failing, but he struck a mortal blow to the true Hawke? You kick me in the gut too many times with this story...
And here I am at the end of the chapter dying to know what will happen next, again. You're majestic.
SnowHelm chapter 54 . 6/23/2015
Wow; this was an awesome chapter. Brilliant fight scenes; I could see it all happen and I had such a rush of emotion reading this. All of the characters so perfect. I loved the interaction between Varric and Merrill, Isabela was awesome. Zevran was wonderful as always - they all were. Beautifully written and well worth the wait. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Shadowfox13 chapter 54 . 6/20/2015
*lol* Not over yet, is it? Did they succeed?
rathlora chapter 54 . 6/20/2015
Oh my god you're back! I had totally written this one off as discontinued, i'm so happy!
Kleineganz chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I just found this fanfic, and it's been a year since the last chapter. Any chance this will get a conclusion? I noted one of your author's notes promising a happy ending? Is that even possible?
ShiraZai chapter 53 . 10/14/2014
This fanfic is amazing, breathtaking and so in character. I loved your warden... you made me cry, I'm not gonna lie. I usually dislike Fenris Anders with a passion, but THIS... this I love! Every part of the story is captivating and so independent from the stories of Dragon Age series that we already know, it's evident how good you are at what you do.
You left us with such a cliffhanger D: I've been checking for months for updates and re-read some parts in the meantime... you're going to update it, right? :(
Shahrazade chapter 53 . 10/8/2014
I couldn't put this story down. Everyone was impeccably in character and I did not expect to be so emotionally invested in this. I've laughed and cried and had to remind myself several times that I was reading fanfiction. Your prose is excellent. I really hope there is an ending for this as soon as you are able. It's far too good to leave it hanging there. Peace.
smoothedzeus chapter 53 . 4/15/2014
AAHHHH, You updated...yay :-)

Made my day, thank you. oxox
ScarletCougar chapter 53 . 3/29/2014
Excellent cliffhanger! Can't wait for more!