Reviews for White Owl
Adran06 chapter 24 . 7/27
Darn it, why did you have to stop? This is an amazing story! I know after so long it's unlikely you'll ever update it again, but is there any hope? You did an amazing job with this. I hope to eventually see what you planned to do with this at least.

Keep up the great work and update soon!

TTYL,
Adran
zeps9001 chapter 24 . 7/23
This was a nice story, but it needs a bit more drama. Rogue is the first girl Rose meets at this town, it looks a bit like she just went with the first person she saw. And Rose is the only person that can touch Rogue, for that alone Rogue would put up with almost everything and date her nonetheless. And they just fell in love and started dating in the first week with just small misunderstandings.

Feels a bit cheap. Rose could have met her at school, where she notices Rogue in the crowd. And Rogue should fell in love before the kiss, as in this story she starts seriously thinking about dating her only after that fact.
zeps9001 chapter 4 . 7/22
I know it's too late to write this, but don't write accents. They are annoying and really have no point. Just write it normally without the ahs and thas, just say she has an accent and leave it at that.
Infernus est in animo chapter 24 . 6/25
Dagnabit nap it. If you're going to end it on a cliffhanger then have the decency to update the story more often.
onefan chapter 24 . 6/13
Super in love with this story. I've read though it I can't count how many times and am super sad its hit the archives so to speak. Thank you so much for posting this refreshing view of the mash up and continue to do the work you do :)
Ah~, please update your story soon! I really like where it is going!
butterflyhider chapter 24 . 5/22
Please post more chapters
l like see new chapter
mujoona chapter 24 . 5/3
nurrrr that cliffhanger and it hasn't updated in ages T_T
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 4/21
LOVEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
nahte123456 chapter 24 . 4/20
This is probably my favorite story of yours, I just love Rose and her interactions with Rogue and Wanda, plus the build up with Magneto and Voldemort.
tpowe15 chapter 24 . 4/16
This is really good! I hope you come back and continue this!
Please more!
Aurora Lopez chapter 19 . 3/20
when are you going to write chapters 25-27 of White Owl, because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
LoveBetray chapter 24 . 3/5
nono no noNOnoNOonononoNOoNOnonononononononONnonn

noNONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUCAN'T DO THIS TO ME !