Reviews for White Owl
LBStar chapter 24 . 7/28
Please stop discribing what Wanda eats I love the story but my doctor is loving that I'm getting down to a heathy weight by losing any and all apitight. again love the story please update soon.
NightSkyWolf chapter 24 . 7/27
Please update this story
Ruxas chapter 24 . 6/24
Im rather sad about how quickly i read through this and the length of time since the last update its a good story
amerdism chapter 24 . 6/20
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Aurora Lopez chapter 24 . 5/21
when are you going to write chapters 25-27 of White Owl, because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
dragonfox123 chapter 24 . 5/18
Great chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 5 . 5/18
Great plot and chapter
Chaks chapter 24 . 5/6
Dude it's been a YEAR! please update soon!
thekingofsweden1 chapter 24 . 4/27
This is a good story, if a bit mushier than I expected from an X-Men crossover. And left on a cliffie!
DuffJessica chapter 24 . 4/9
Evil...
WolfJOEY1997 chapter 24 . 4/5
Please please please update this magnificent story soon!
UzuKunoichi chapter 24 . 4/3
A good story, all in all. Really appreciate the effort you've put in, actually. But unfortunately I won't be reviewing (or viewing) your future chapters, as the predecided outcomes method you follow (you can see it without trying) does not appeal to me as much (at all, really). I'm sure most people find it good enough though, so keep going, and good luck.
UzuKunoichi chapter 14 . 4/3
I think Wanda and Rose have much more chemistry as characters than either Wanda-Kurt or Rose-Rogue. Of course, given that it seems you had your pairings set in stone from the start, they'll never get the chance to develop logically and independently.

I do hope I'm wrong, of course, as it'd be a much more dynamic and impressive story if independent character development was allowed, but I suppose I'll just read and find out, and hope whatever you felt was best at the time would be a pleasant read.
UzuKunoichi chapter 2 . 4/3
An interesting story, but the character you are making for your girl-who-lived seems a bit hypocritical. Consider her words...

"muggles, or as she preferred to call them, normals"

Does she also call wizards FREAKS then? Because clearly, they're not normal according to her. She's no different from Petunia and Vernon then, is she?

Well, just consider that, and tell me how she's not taking after her aunt if you think otherwise.
Tsamoka chapter 24 . 3/21
I can't wait to see Rose hand Magneto's ass to him on a non-metallic platter. Anybody got popcorn?
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »