Reviews for White Owl
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 7/24
What is this xD?
What did the stars align and all these events happens in not only perfect succession, but in perfect timing in order to not hide anything anymore.
dont get me wrong I dont actually mind, but you should note that when you do this, down the road, things will start getting very predictable.
Ravenclaw91 chapter 24 . 7/1
A CLIFFHANGER! FOR THREE GOSH DARN YEARS!? UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND PURE IN FANFICTION UPDATE!
finnton67 chapter 24 . 6/22
you evil cliffy leaving twat why just why still love your stories though just why the cliffy okay now im done with the rant
Oberon the fox chapter 24 . 6/6
Oh EFFE YOU! Leave us with this good arse story then keep feeding us cliffhangers
automaton14 chapter 1 . 5/31
I'll give you a 3 out of 5 on capturing a southern accent. It's not as bad as I thought it was, thought it sounded somewhat familiar.
automaton14 chapter 2 . 5/31
I can't tell what accent you're trying to give rogue.
When are you updating
EteDesp Jirachi Of Frost chapter 24 . 4/21
REALLY, the final update was a god damn cliff hanger... Anyways I loved this until the end it was so good, I know it hasn't seen an update in 3 years but I sincerely hope you find the time to continue if possible!
(Why do I always get emotionally invested in things without endings?)
So Rose learned 'flaming' abilities from Fawkes? No wonder she thinks Rogue is attractive.
pixelherodev chapter 24 . 3/14
Is this still active?

(Yes, I read your profile, what I'm asking is if the next update will be this week/month/year/you don't know/you threaten to sic Rose on me if I don't leave you alone).
pixelherodev chapter 3 . 3/14
I just felt bad for Ororo.

I felt bad for one of the X-men.

It must SUCK to be unable to have sex for fear of accidentally electrocuting people.
The lack of spell checking and overall revision has successfully annoyed me enough to stop reading. Good crossover, good idea, bad writing.
goblin81 chapter 24 . 1/24
A fun story but not so over burdened with addled brained teens that the story gets bogged down. One of the best crossovers I've run across I hope your muse sees to its eventual resurrection.
undertown chapter 24 . 1/14
update please
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 1/8
It's funny, but Rose's trunk probably has better accommodations than what the Institute could give her XD
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »