Reviews for White Owl
Ynohtna chapter 24 . 3/13
Just rereading and dreaming of the day you finish this story
BobTheT-rex chapter 24 . 3/3
Will there be more updates I've enjoyed this story a lot, actually I've been enjoying all your story's even the one's that I haven't read/watched the stuff it came from.
hiyukihime2 chapter 24 . 2/1
update pelase update
Time Emperor chapter 1 . 1/17
A very good story. I just got done reading that last chapter. I hope that it gets re-continued.
Knight5946 chapter 24 . 1/3
Damn this is a good story I hope to see it continues and finished
nathankill008 chapter 24 . 12/8/2017
*silently glares* update
noxenrom chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
Oooh cheesy plot. Yey.
Boarador chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
silly kitty
Boarador chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
oh damn she one powerful witch
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 7/24/2017
What is this xD?
What did the stars align and all these events happens in not only perfect succession, but in perfect timing in order to not hide anything anymore.
dont get me wrong I dont actually mind, but you should note that when you do this, down the road, things will start getting very predictable.
Ravenclaw91 chapter 24 . 7/1/2017
A CLIFFHANGER! FOR THREE GOSH DARN YEARS!? UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND PURE IN FANFICTION UPDATE!
finnton67 chapter 24 . 6/22/2017
you evil cliffy leaving twat why just why still love your stories though just why the cliffy okay now im done with the rant
Oberon the fox chapter 24 . 6/6/2017
Oh EFFE YOU! Leave us with this good arse story then keep feeding us cliffhangers
automaton14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I'll give you a 3 out of 5 on capturing a southern accent. It's not as bad as I thought it was, thought it sounded somewhat familiar.
automaton14 chapter 2 . 5/31/2017
I can't tell what accent you're trying to give rogue.
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »