Reviews for White Owl
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
All i can think of if she'd be wearing contacts now to seem normal
DschingisKhan chapter 24 . 10/13/2016
"Rose, I...

... just saved 15% on car insurance."

Dun dun duiuuuun!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
Awesome
Illuzunist chapter 24 . 9/12/2016
Really good please continue, maybe include a lemon. This is an interesting take on the story.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 23 . 8/30/2016
I would just like to say that I love this story, but hate the two year cliffhanger.

There are a lot of swear words in my head about you because of that. :P
The Astartes chapter 24 . 8/24/2016
This story is fantastic! I can't wait till this is updated. Well, this or Poisoned Heart. Both are very good and need to be finished
onepieceDUDE24 chapter 24 . 8/22/2016
I LOVE your story! I like how the pace is for roses relationship with rogue is their not dating in the first chapter and it does not take the whole story for them to get together it's juuuuust right I also like how it is progressing and I hope you can get a new chap out soon.
Blacsparrow chapter 24 . 8/9/2016
haters gunna hate. i love the accents. I wont beg for updates, because I know it wont change your motivation to write more of this. but I will say that even incomplete this is still one of my favorite stories. thank you for writing it.
Dragonman109 chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
Evil Cliff-hanger please update when you've got the time.
Adran06 chapter 24 . 7/27/2016
Darn it, why did you have to stop? This is an amazing story! I know after so long it's unlikely you'll ever update it again, but is there any hope? You did an amazing job with this. I hope to eventually see what you planned to do with this at least.

Keep up the great work and update soon!

TTYL,
Adran
zeps9001 chapter 24 . 7/23/2016
This was a nice story, but it needs a bit more drama. Rogue is the first girl Rose meets at this town, it looks a bit like she just went with the first person she saw. And Rose is the only person that can touch Rogue, for that alone Rogue would put up with almost everything and date her nonetheless. And they just fell in love and started dating in the first week with just small misunderstandings.

Feels a bit cheap. Rose could have met her at school, where she notices Rogue in the crowd. And Rogue should fell in love before the kiss, as in this story she starts seriously thinking about dating her only after that fact.
zeps9001 chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
I know it's too late to write this, but don't write accents. They are annoying and really have no point. Just write it normally without the ahs and thas, just say she has an accent and leave it at that.
Infernus est in animo chapter 24 . 6/25/2016
Dagnabit nap it. If you're going to end it on a cliffhanger then have the decency to update the story more often.
onefan chapter 24 . 6/13/2016
Super in love with this story. I've read though it I can't count how many times and am super sad its hit the archives so to speak. Thank you so much for posting this refreshing view of the mash up and continue to do the work you do :)
Guest chapter 24 . 5/21/2016
Ah~, please update your story soon! I really like where it is going!
1,207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »