Reviews for White Owl
Guest chapter 24 . 5/17/2017
When are you updating
EteDesp Jirachi Of Frost chapter 24 . 4/21/2017
REALLY, the final update was a god damn cliff hanger... Anyways I loved this until the end it was so good, I know it hasn't seen an update in 3 years but I sincerely hope you find the time to continue if possible!
(Why do I always get emotionally invested in things without endings?)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
So Rose learned 'flaming' abilities from Fawkes? No wonder she thinks Rogue is attractive.
pixelherodev chapter 24 . 3/14/2017
Is this still active?

(Yes, I read your profile, what I'm asking is if the next update will be this week/month/year/you don't know/you threaten to sic Rose on me if I don't leave you alone).
pixelherodev chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
I just felt bad for Ororo.

I felt bad for one of the X-men.

It must SUCK to be unable to have sex for fear of accidentally electrocuting people.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2017
The lack of spell checking and overall revision has successfully annoyed me enough to stop reading. Good crossover, good idea, bad writing.
goblin81 chapter 24 . 1/24/2017
A fun story but not so over burdened with addled brained teens that the story gets bogged down. One of the best crossovers I've run across I hope your muse sees to its eventual resurrection.
undertown chapter 24 . 1/14/2017
update please
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 1/8/2017
It's funny, but Rose's trunk probably has better accommodations than what the Institute could give her XD
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 1/8/2017
Evan you fool. If there's one thing I've learned in life, is to be very careful about what comments you make about a woman in any context that is remotely sexual. You just might lose something important.

Also, that robbery interrupt XD
It would have been so fucked up if Rose had actually died right when she and Rogue were hashing things out. Mildly hilarious for the first two seconds, but then the cruelty would set in and make me feel like a sack of crap for laughing. I still laughed since Rose was okay.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 1/8/2017
Not sure how well Rose is gonna respond to Xavier, but it probably won't be great. She might end up drawing too many parallels to Dumbledore. I'll refrain from commenting on how accurate those parallels are, I'm way too unfamiliar with X-men to say anything beyond the basics.
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 1/8/2017
Alright, that was a pretty good turnaround on a situation where it seemed to have stakes on the outcome of Rose's response.
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 1/8/2017
How far are the Brotherhood (that's what they call themselves right?) gonna push Rose when they keep getting shut down? It'll be amusing, for sure.
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 1/8/2017
The outfit seems a bit over the top, but what would I know? My high school had a uniform policy :P
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 1/8/2017