Reviews for White Owl
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 1/8
Evan you fool. If there's one thing I've learned in life, is to be very careful about what comments you make about a woman in any context that is remotely sexual. You just might lose something important.

Also, that robbery interrupt XD
It would have been so fucked up if Rose had actually died right when she and Rogue were hashing things out. Mildly hilarious for the first two seconds, but then the cruelty would set in and make me feel like a sack of crap for laughing. I still laughed since Rose was okay.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 1/8
Not sure how well Rose is gonna respond to Xavier, but it probably won't be great. She might end up drawing too many parallels to Dumbledore. I'll refrain from commenting on how accurate those parallels are, I'm way too unfamiliar with X-men to say anything beyond the basics.
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 1/8
Alright, that was a pretty good turnaround on a situation where it seemed to have stakes on the outcome of Rose's response.
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 1/8
How far are the Brotherhood (that's what they call themselves right?) gonna push Rose when they keep getting shut down? It'll be amusing, for sure.
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 1/8
The outfit seems a bit over the top, but what would I know? My high school had a uniform policy :P
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 1/8
Stress relief XD
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 1/8
Hehe, Rogue secretly lording her soreness prevention lotion over everyone else XD
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 1/8
Whoa, that's pretty crazy. I like it.
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
All i can think of if she'd be wearing contacts now to seem normal
DschingisKhan chapter 24 . 10/13/2016
"Rose, I...

... just saved 15% on car insurance."

Dun dun duiuuuun!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
Awesome
Illuzunist chapter 24 . 9/12/2016
Really good please continue, maybe include a lemon. This is an interesting take on the story.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 23 . 8/30/2016
I would just like to say that I love this story, but hate the two year cliffhanger.

There are a lot of swear words in my head about you because of that. :P
The Astartes chapter 24 . 8/24/2016
This story is fantastic! I can't wait till this is updated. Well, this or Poisoned Heart. Both are very good and need to be finished
onepieceDUDE24 chapter 24 . 8/22/2016
I LOVE your story! I like how the pace is for roses relationship with rogue is their not dating in the first chapter and it does not take the whole story for them to get together it's juuuuust right I also like how it is progressing and I hope you can get a new chap out soon.
1,215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »