Reviews for White Owl
Jonn Wolfe chapter 24 . 9/27/2015
Oh, but I avoided this fic for a long time, since it was last updated last year. Couldn't help myself now, though. I have to say that this is fantastic and I dearly hope your muse comes back for this. It's awesome, and one of the few that has Hermione & Tonks in a relationship with each other. Kudos on that. Read this in one sitting, because it's that good. Hope to see more somewhat soon! Ta
deathgeonous chapter 24 . 9/25/2015
Another one I like and kinda miss. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
Ahhhh! I want to know her answer! More please? Please?
Guest chapter 24 . 9/15/2015
More please, its a fun and engaging story i hope to you you continue it.
drakonpie250 chapter 24 . 9/16/2015
Please will you update this story a lot of people like it and want it to continue.
Grovtech chapter 24 . 8/27/2015
This was a lot of fun and I loved the gentle way you handled the romance parts. I also liked the comparisons between the Professor and Dumpledore. Good Stuff!
Thunderbolt1998 chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
I love it please please please write another chapter :) !
Drake chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
It's been awhile since you updated this story I hope you will soon as it has been great so far
Lemony Yuri Snicket chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
This is definitely a very interesting fanfiction you have here. I never thought of a Fem!Harry x Rogue pairing before, but the way you write it makes it seem perfectly reasonable and hot. Watching their relationship progress was very enjoyable and made so much better by the fact that, unlike most fanfiction authors, you actually have very good writing.
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Interesting, seeing as a 'mundane' black widow has silk that, when weaved into fabric, has the same tensile strength as Kevlar. So a magical spider the size of an elephant would make for an interesting and powerful form of defence(especially since the skin could be woven similar to the silk and be extra thick due to the basilisk hide.). I have to say that this is a great idea for a story to begin, no matter what the crossover is.
Omega chapter 24 . 7/30/2015
LBStar chapter 24 . 7/28/2015
Please stop discribing what Wanda eats I love the story but my doctor is loving that I'm getting down to a heathy weight by losing any and all apitight. again love the story please update soon.
NightSkyWolf chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
Please update this story
Ruxas chapter 24 . 6/24/2015
Im rather sad about how quickly i read through this and the length of time since the last update its a good story
amerdism chapter 24 . 6/20/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
1,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »