Reviews for White Owl
Morbious20 chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Great chapter . It'll be interesting to see how the situation between Kurt and Wanda develops.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
this continues to rock. wonder how Magneto will take his daughter getting knocked up since its out and I have a feeling Kitty will hear, let it slip to Lance who will taunt Quicksilver who will run to daddy

as for the Jean/Harry hope someone does it.
lordamnesia chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Very well done! I like the progression you have with the relationships. Keep up the excellent work!
kffs chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
I like this story, but it's SO HARD to deal with Rogue's "accent"

Anyways, a fun read like always
KaiArtemisJackson chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Cool story,:-]
xDarklightx chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
I like it.
ptl4ever419 chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Love it, very cute esp. with the interuption
Shannon Dee chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Fun chapter.
harlequin320 chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Good chapter, keep up the good work, update soon
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Dang it...Rose and Rogue are going to be very frustrated. I wonder if Wanda or Kirk would think to ask Rose if there is anything she can provide to prove Kirk wants to marry Wanda for Wanda and not the baby?
dragon matt blue chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
great ch and hope for more updates soon
Adran06 chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Awesome, a new chapter in less than 2 weeks (can't recall exactly how long it's been, but I'm pretty sure of this much). Out of curiosity, why DO you always gender swap Harry? I really like Rose, but I'm curious if there's a reason you always do that to him rather than writing Harry. Regardless, keep up the great work and update soon!

TTYL,
Adran
Aaron Leach chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Awesome chapter.
Skandra chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Poor girls gettin 'cock-blocked' at every turn. or whatever the female equivalent it...
mkeeg91 chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
loved the nightmare song and the Medusa name. this story is only getting better and better each chapter.

I hope that somehow Rose and Mystique talk and find some sort of common ground or something. otherwise, I see little chance of Mystique gaining Kurt and mainly Rogue's trust without inside help. just a thought.

Hermione and Tonks... odd, but kinda interesting.

hope to see more soon!