Reviews for White Owl
thekingofsweden1 chapter 24 . 4/27/2015
This is a good story, if a bit mushier than I expected from an X-Men crossover. And left on a cliffie!
DuffJessica chapter 24 . 4/9/2015
Evil...
WolfJOEY1997 chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
Please please please update this magnificent story soon!
UzuKunoichi chapter 24 . 4/3/2015
A good story, all in all. Really appreciate the effort you've put in, actually. But unfortunately I won't be reviewing (or viewing) your future chapters, as the predecided outcomes method you follow (you can see it without trying) does not appeal to me as much (at all, really). I'm sure most people find it good enough though, so keep going, and good luck.
UzuKunoichi chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
I think Wanda and Rose have much more chemistry as characters than either Wanda-Kurt or Rose-Rogue. Of course, given that it seems you had your pairings set in stone from the start, they'll never get the chance to develop logically and independently.

I do hope I'm wrong, of course, as it'd be a much more dynamic and impressive story if independent character development was allowed, but I suppose I'll just read and find out, and hope whatever you felt was best at the time would be a pleasant read.
UzuKunoichi chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
An interesting story, but the character you are making for your girl-who-lived seems a bit hypocritical. Consider her words...

"muggles, or as she preferred to call them, normals"

Does she also call wizards FREAKS then? Because clearly, they're not normal according to her. She's no different from Petunia and Vernon then, is she?

Well, just consider that, and tell me how she's not taking after her aunt if you think otherwise.
Tsamoka chapter 24 . 3/21/2015
I can't wait to see Rose hand Magneto's ass to him on a non-metallic platter. Anybody got popcorn?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/15/2015
While not the meanest cliff-hanger I've seen, that is still fairly painful...
Great story so far, please don't leave it here!
hellz swordsman chapter 24 . 3/16/2015
Love the story wish for more.
FelixtheSax chapter 24 . 2/3/2015
I hate fucking cliffhangers. And you're so good at them! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Lol.
125b chapter 24 . 1/29/2015
Fun story
sm7772008 chapter 24 . 1/9/2015
Please update as soon as you can.
sm7772008 chapter 23 . 1/9/2015
Awesome story. Please update as soon as you can.
SonOfNenji chapter 24 . 1/1/2015
Can you please cut down on the physical affection a little?

I know this is romance, but what would be the point if there was no plot?

The last couple of chapters kind of detracted from your perfect record. I just think you overdid it a little bit.

Okay?

-N
SonOfNenji chapter 23 . 1/1/2015
Common... move the plot along already! T_T

We want moar Mystique shenanigans!

Also, how would the bond work between two women, anyway? Is it symbolic? Or do they use their fingers and... ya know. -;;

Looking forward to more world-building between Magic and Mutation! (and was it intentional that Rose is technically a magical mutant?... Unless Spider-Man doesn't count either, of course).

-N