Reviews for White Owl
mkeeg91 chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
great fic :) keep it up!

also I'm glad you've mentioned Hermione, but I think this is a good story for her to fade into the background. I love her character, but I can't see you using her again without it being a stretch now that Rose is in the USA even with the X-man uncle.

Maybe it's my Harmony self saying I don't wanna see Hermione get into a relationship with anyone but Harry (fem or male)... lol! I'm such a loser ;)

Keep up the great fic. I'm glad Rose did NOT join the X-men. I prefer independent Harry (or Rose in this case), but with the inheritance I feel you should buy Rose a comfy 1 or 2 story house. One car garage and a car. She has the money. Why not indulge for once. I love fics where Rose (or Harry) embrace the muggle side of life and get a house, learn to drive, actually drive, among other normal muggle things. That is one reason I love that you have her in high school and with her own business. It makes her more relatable for the readers, plus I just really enjoy those types of fics.

Okay, enough blabbing ;) Great work!
zarien chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
hope there is more keep it up
tia's dark knight chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
I love this story, it's great. I mostly only read boyxboy slash, but I was curious about this and was pleasantly surprised. Please update soon.
Blackholelord chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Well this story is actually nice, keep it up.
Safiiri chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Great story, love the personalities :)
Lin Tenshi Uzamaki chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
update please!
simys chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
This is so awesome I stayed up past three reading this on my phone its so awesome Keep up the good work _
Eldersprig chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
"I am a witch. A real spell casting, potion making, broom riding witch." Neat. Straight from Bewitched.

I was involved in an...indecent
I was involved in an...incident

Love them malapropisms
skywiseskychan chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Shes wearing an honest to goodness corset? Not just a vest but push up your breasts, squish your waist, can't breath corset?

I must be getting old if thats what highschoolers are wearing now. *sniffle*
Silber D. Wolf chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Awesome chapter, I hope that you update Rise of the Lycans soon
T chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Quite good! A few word choices that spell checker won't notice, such as this;
A few years ago, I was involved in an..."indecent" {should be "incident"}, with one such creature, . a beta would help.
keybladedude chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
i like the story. great work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
BlackRoseFire chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
I loved the prank on Pietro. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
...you couldn't just staple this onto the next update? there really wasn't anything going on that made this require it's own chapter now does it?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)