Reviews for White Owl
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Cool chapter, quite a twist to have Wanda preggers as a teen.
MissGardenia chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Typos:
"Wining you a supplier of our first date" - 'winning' and probably 'souvenir'

"I asked him if he would quite the X-Men for me" - 'quit'
Reyvatiel Songstress chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Nice chapter, very well written. And don't fret if it takes time to get a chapter out, you write for yourself, not for anyone else. When you rush chapters mistakes happen, and then you don't feel satisfied with the results, I did that once with a chapter on the story I have. So just relax, do what you need to do, and write when you feel it's time to write.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
A bit on the short side, but a great chapter nonetheless. I look forward to your next update.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Was a very interesting chapter and I understand why you would go to Rose I think you seem to rush that Wanda was of child. I found that this chapter was just way to short in my opinion. You also need someone to go through your story better then what you have at the moment.

Rogue waited patiently on the steps to the Institute. She wore all black. Her jeans were black, as were her dress-shirt (long-sleeved of course) boots. She wore dangling, silver cross earrings. And had lightly applied some make-up that.

She thought she looked pretty damn good.

For one thing the note you threw in was not needed second change the period after that to a Comma and then delete the return key til you got the she where it needs to be because there is no way that, that sentence stands as a different thought from that very first paragraph.
Oraman Asturi chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Nice... Why is it people actually develop Girl/Girl relationships, and jump straight into sex with Male/Male. I mean Romance needs to be developed or it feels kinda flat ya know.
Vicki219 chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Cool story!
shugokage chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Wow that is a dramatic end of the chapter! and Good job on the date!
Gnarled Bone chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Oooh Didn't see this coming, to be honest. Eager to see how this goes!
Narsil chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Cool, a new chapter, a very nice surprise to wake up to. And agreed, good call on Wanda turning to Rose. As you say, who else is she going to turn to, complete strangers?
chm01 chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
okay I've thought of several scenarios for that cliffhanger and not one of them is good, not for its origin or its solution, and I have the feeling mione is going to flip
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Will rose convince Wanda to go back to kurt
raw666 chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Intersting plot twist, worst place to put it though.
Contramancer chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Not enough koalas! This story is just getting better.
xDarklightx chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
I like it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
1,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »