Reviews for Dragonrider of Zero
Thank you for this story i have been whating for it
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Interesting idea, I do like the circumstances of the arrival.
Mhyrloc chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Quite an interesting beginning, though given it's age, unlikely to continue. Shame that.

Regardless, if by some miracle of Lazarus you do take it back up, I anticipate quite the tale.
Opinr chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I like
Josher chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Like the story and well written. The only downside is what's going to happen to your characters when they experience war.
cabale chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
No follow-up? sad. At the same time if you don't know what to write...

If you you ever know i will follow eagerly.
Sieben Nightwing chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This wouold make the Best. Crossover. EVER. Especially if you decided to continue this. If you choose to do so, you can count on me to make an effort to review any and every chapter you put out for this. I sincerely hope you decide to wrote more for this!
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Mooore!_
Ventros chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
ot of mild curiosity why a queen?
rudyseed chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
i like this...i told my girls about this short, they and i hope you contune this
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Very Cool Story plz continue
Queensarrow chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I do hope you plan to continue this.
CyberAngelOne chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Well I must say that I love just the little you wrote of this. I would really like to see more of this.
Trife chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is an interesting idea and first chapter to if you decide to continue the story. Though I do hope that you do I've never seen this before. Hope to see more!

Trife
Jetsmillion chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow, I was at first doubtful that such a crossover would be possible, but everything you've possed so far is plasable from what I know of both stories.

If you do actually turn undtake this project, I'll be avidly following it. I've read many of the Dragon riders of Pern books, and would love to hear some of the cultural descutions between Louise and Amyra. Also it will be fasinating to see the views of the students and staff towards amyra, as she is a commoner by their standards of magic, but is bonded with a dragon, which are considered powerful familiers.

Also curious, did both Amyra and Baroth become Gandalfar, or one of the other void familiars?