Reviews for High School Sweet Hearts
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I'm honestly a little confused. Also, who's her lab partner? Just wondering.
squintessential chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Well, I'm glad that Mary and Joseph understand each other now. By the way, thanks for the shout out a couple of chapters ago.

Don't worry; I know exactly what writer's block is like. As long as you're still enjoying the writing that you do get done, that's all that matters. :)
LadyIfe chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
First, thank you for the little shout out! Amazing and means a lott :D!

Second, don't lose hope! This a brilliant story! I love the last chapters you've did. And that dance sounds beautiful. I went and looked up the song and it fits so perfectly. Great choice! But that sucks for Mary's friend, that is a terrible situation to be in. :(

And well Melissa, that's awful as well, but I have a feeling it's going to get better for her, right? :o I hope so.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
squintessential chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Looks like the plot is speeding up. That Melissa really needs help. And now Lila... You really like throwing curveballs, don't you?

Is the Peter in this story Simon Peter from the gospels? I've been trying to figure that out for a while. And who is Lila? Is she a new character, or have you mentioned her before?

P.S.: Given the increasingly serious nature of this story and Melissa's use of an expletive in chapter 11, I would change this story's rating from K to T if I were writing it. Just my personal opinion, of course.
squintessential chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Uh-oh. Poor Melissa. The plot keeps thickening...

As always, I look forward to the next installment!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Wait. What? What's going on with Melissa? Husband? I'm confused.

On another note, I like the Joseph/Mary thing.

Update quick!

LadyIfe chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Update! So happy. I loves Mary and Melissa talk. It was so simple but it spoke out to me

Lol I dunno if that made sense. But I still loved this chapter. But I think Joseph is totally insecure. He needs to trust her! Is he like hiding something? Idk, but I have soo many thoughts on that! Lol
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Sure, I'll review. This chapter was great, as always. I didn't see the Mary and Melissa friendship, but I like it. Is Mary going to tell Elizabeth? Is Peter going to get between Mary and Joseph? How are they going to tell everyone about the arranged marriage?

Sorry for all the questions! Can't wait until the next update!

squintessential chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Wow, that was a pretty intense chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.

I kinda chuckled at the last part where Mary says "Oh Elizabeth please don't do anything-" and Elizabeth says "Don't worry I've got this." It just fit so well with the personalities that you've built up for them.
squintessential chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
Well, I definitely wasn't expecting the marriage twist! You certainly do a good job of keeping this story from becoming predictable. I think you made it more interesting by having Mary be less sure than Joseph about whether she likes the idea of marriage. Now, with Martha asking Peter to the dance and Joseph thinking that Mary's too close with Peter, it looks like tensions will keep rising... I can honestly say that I'm anxious to find out how it all gets resolved.

The bullimia subplot seemed to come a bit out of left field. If it's well done, then it could be very interesting. I usually don't like stories that just push a message (for example, "bullimia is bad, and bullimic girls need help and support"), but if the bullimia theme is included in a story that's good as a story, then I can enjoy it.

Do I get a giant cookie?
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
You're good! I like both these chapters. I can't wait for the next one, to see what will happen with Mary and Joseph and the arranged marriage. I seriously thought her parents were going to say they were having a baby, especially with the chapter title.

NatookIgy3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Seems cute. Nice start. Would love,to read the rest though. Hint, hint ;)
NatookIgy3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Seems cute. Nice start. Would love,to read the rest though. Hint, hint ;)
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Cool! I think this story is cool. I've never thought about doing a story like this, it's awesome!

Update quick!

-Cam

PS I'm guessing you're Christian?
tr1xx777 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
its kind of sickening how you treat the bible like any other book, this is the bible we are talking about here not some highschool plot. sorry for flaming but you have to expect it when you write about the holy bible like that
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »