Reviews for A Clockwork Spade
Cupcake Queen 666 chapter 40 . 5/25
This is really well written and I really want to know what happens next I hope that you will continue this story one day.
Crimson cat angel chapter 39 . 11/15/2015
Love!
Kuro.Suu chapter 40 . 7/13/2015
Hey hello i love your story so i really want to know if you have dropped it, please say "no" :)
IA chapter 40 . 1/14/2015
End?
Neeky-chan chapter 40 . 7/6/2014
You stopped writing on this account and story? D: I was finally starting to enjoy the Cardverse story. And you stopped at a cliffhanger? QAQ This makes me sad! I loved reading this story! Did you know that Mitsuki Horenake cited this story in her cardverse chapter of The Book of Hetalia Logic. Oh won't you please continue it? It's a lovely story. I loved the way you described the outfits. Now I'll have to search for another cardverse. I hope you weren't too discouraged or anything. I hope to hear from you but if not, I still hope you have a lovely day. :3
Neeky-chan
Kathryn chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
I adore your story, you are a fantastic writer. I love the cardverse stories. And your dedication with publishing stories is much appreciated. It gives me something to look forward to.
Black-chalk chapter 40 . 3/24/2014
is this story still going on?
23CR3T chapter 40 . 1/4/2014
So now I gotsta find the continuation on another account?-de chi!
Maya chapter 40 . 1/4/2014
Oh dear, I dont think you will read it, but hope is the last t9o die! Would you finish this in your other count? Please, it is so perfect, there is no way I can end here, who took Yao? What will happen? Oh please, continue this!
jenay chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Wew wtf arthur dipping alfred to the dance floor hahaha. That's the first time i've read a scenario like that. I can't really imagine it with alfred being a head taller than arthur
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
This is so confusing, why would Christian beat up Alfred if he knew Arthur was the Queen and why did Arthur not stop it? They had to have taken guards who would have jumped in. If Christian is part of a revolution then wouldn't he be more cautious around Arthur so they (people behind the revolution) wouldn't get stopped as Arthur would have the power to get rid of all of them at once? This chapter is far too unrealistic, I don't see any of those characters doing that even if they are meant to be OOC. No-one stands back and lets someone beat up someone if they have the power to stop it and Arthur did...
Another problem I have is that this jumps too much and is very disconnected. You also keep skipping words and that does not help its flow :/ I really want to enjoy this but it's pretty difficult at the minute.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/20/2013
I'm sorry to see you "leave", I enjoyed this story and Glisten. Is your new account on Fanfiction or somewhere else?
Yanelle chapter 40 . 10/20/2013
have you created another account already(meaning I really can't seem to find your new account) or it's not up yet?
Lil'MissEya chapter 40 . 10/20/2013
crying

i

ok then
Saurie Kiryu chapter 39 . 5/4/2013
Gawd! You're killing me with the suspense! .
Please update soon!