Reviews for Just Friends
Hello, I just read your first chapter but I can't see others... Is it a bug? I saw reviews from chapiter 9 :o
missjasmin chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
Just read this all. I remember having read this a long time ago, but I had to reread it to refresh my memory lol This is amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
NeverEndingStoryTeller chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
Loving this!

Your characterisation of Suzaku and Lelouch is just so amazing and really stays true to their canon characters while showing what their relationship could have progressed to in a world without war.

Absolutely in love with this fic and I hope you update soon!
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
S-so TALENTED! \(/)\ I want more
crazy anko chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
It's been a long time since a last chapter.
Wow! It's not too fast for them, It's a surprised. That Suzaku can control himself from jumping on Lelouch that long. I want to read next chapter, please update soon, not too
long.. please
Stoic-Genius chapter 9 . 2/24/2015
Maybe if they ended up sleeping with each other then it would have been too soon but because they didn't it was fine. Although I really was hoping that Suzaku walked in on fingering himself.

I conflicted over and somewhat worried about the reactions of the families to their relationship status. I kind of wish it never comes to light but hope it does during the vacation. It's a 'light' fic so I hope it doesn't get too angsty.

Anyway I really loved this chapter. Looking forward to the next.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
DAMN!...I probably shouldn't have read this chapter during dinner with the family, whilst mother stood up to get desert and everyone (apart from the males) started clearing the plates I was glued to my phone the entire time re-reading chapter 8 and now chapter 9, I must add, I felt very much aroused at the table full of family and guests, being anti-social that was an uneventful feeling but I got by picturing innocent thoughts of my mother serving the desert, and listening to the cling of dishes thoroughly, that nobody suspected( *_*)...I learnt my lesson!
Anyhow loved this Chapter, the author, the fic, the pairings, I did slightly feel remorse for Euphemia, being left out from the chapter only being mentioned once or twice, I do wonder if she'll ever investigate the relationship of her sibling and his buddy? - such as their closeness?
Either way, I loved how you described the palace when Suzaku was walking in and how he held a fond memory of himself and Lelouch throughout:)
Obsessed chapter 9 . 2/5/2015
Love this! Can't wait for more.

It didn't feel too fast, it felt impulsive and wonderfully unplanned!
iceley11 chapter 9 . 2/5/2015
well well well...
I dig it so much you can call it an excavation
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
That was hot. I love the pairing Suzaku/Lelouch. They are so cute and adorable together. I love submissive Lelouch. Suzaku is so sweet.

I love this story so much!

Cant wait for more!
Vincent Luccion chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
A wonderful chapter yet again! I am so happy to have found this story. And might I add quite the alluring chapter as well. I must say, you had me quite entertained there. As i pointed out before, your details are amazing, and quite thorough it seems. I'm sure more is to come. So I look forward to it!
lovingmyself0217 chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
That was... hot, like how they affect one another. Damn. Also, I like how Lelouch and Suzaku's perceive sex differently yet the same like how it'll happen when the time is right kind of thing. But the one thing I look forward to reading (aside from them doing it and how adorable they are) is how their families find out and what their reaction would be, will it be like how they predicted it'll or will it be different. So yeah, that's it. Great great job. Thank you!
faecree chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
ah yes... as always im very much enjoying this fic. its definitely one of my fav suzalulu stories at the moment. keep up the good work!

- fae
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
really nice chapter !
I like them trying to figure out how they want to go about "it" , espescially lelu looking up how to do it XD
well , it's really been a while since the last chapter but it was worth it . this chapter is awesome . I can't wait for the next one and the " action " xd
lovingmyself0217 chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
That was so cute and sweet and adorable and amazing and stuff. Suzaku and Lelouch are just so adorable in this chapter. way Lelouch got his revenge was just so him so good job. And Cee-Cee already so sure that Lelouch would come to her for questions. Wonderful chapter overall, thank you!