Reviews for Reunion
I Will Obey For He Is My God chapter 1 . 2/21
Croydon to Aberdeen (571.3 mi)
MageVicky chapter 5 . 1/2
so, is the doctor going to put rose in her place anytime soon? cuz that'd be swell.
MageVicky chapter 4 . 1/2
rose is irritating, i'd take one River over a hundred Roses. Honestly, i don't like disliking her, but I do. at the heart of it, she was just a little girl, 19 at the start of the show; and the fact that the doctor could fall for her when she should be no more than a baby in his eyes, and praising her incessantly like she was this awesome, perfect being. I think the writers forced it, that's why it's irritating. i wouldn't dislike her so much if she had simply been a good friend, but to basically make the doctor into a pedophile, not that anyone sees it that way, bothered me the most.
MageVicky chapter 2 . 1/2
oh that sucks...but i guess it makes sense, he had someone he lost on his planet, he had children...
MageVicky chapter 1 . 1/2
not even sure you'll read a review for a story you posted in 2012...lol, but great chapter, and rose is pretty in character, considering. she could be cool, but mostly she ended up being a jealous damsel, and then when she came back and she had that great big gun on her? seriously? how could the doctor even approve of that? anyways, great start.
Scribleyellow chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
I just want to say you are an amazing writer, and so far I am enjoying this series as well as your stories with Evy. You are one of the best writers I've ever read on this site.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Aww, I love Mickey (and kind of hate Rose)! I think people forget how important he is at times.
TwinTigerLover chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
so despite know you've already written it. i do hope River is not going to be like Rose or painted badly. once again amazing chapter, liked the added history. xx
TwinTigerLover chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
i agree, this on is just had to incorporate into a fiction. glad you tried. also in your top AN the key for writing lay out is reversed to what you actually did. thought i would say cause it was like the first i actually read the AN. :)
sophiewhettingsteel chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
I think that because the krillotanes tortured her for her knowledge she doesn't feel safe using it now
casper6six6 chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
great story im off to read the next :D
Ronin Kenshin chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
this is an amazing time lady fic I loved it can't wait for more great work
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
Very fitting! Had me tearing up! So...It's 8:33 Am. I need to get some sleep. See ya
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
The Daleks are here!

Oh god, the Doctor is kinda always right.
XD

MICKEY!*Glomps him.*
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
Gah the Professor is so strong! She is still sane after all she has wet through! And Rose is kinda getting the 'no' vibe in the end, I think.