Reviews for Reunion
Arkytior's Song chapter 11 . 12/5/2017
Ahhhhhhh! Loved this!
GayMexicanBatman chapter 11 . 11/28/2017
I didn’t realize that there’s was a second book oh mi lord I’m so hyped to read it now
GayMexicanBatman chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
UPDATE PLEASE I NEED MORE OMG I REALLY LOVE THE PROFESSOR! I also really wanna see a jealous doctor that’s something you should do lol. Hope you can update soon
OliviaThePerson chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
MY POOR BABY
TheQuietDragon chapter 11 . 8/13/2017
This hurt more than the actual episode
The.Swedish.Idiot chapter 9 . 7/19/2017
In fear her, when Rose sees them dancing, wouldn't she have heard their names?
MikaBlue chapter 4 . 7/11/2017
Haha, this book is good, I mean the chemistry between The Professor, The Doctor and Rose. Well let's just say it's progressive, but not in the way it's moving too fast just nice enough so it doesn't go from 1 to 100 within the same sentence. My only criticism would be that you have too many unnecessary parts of the story added, you could have seriously spiced up the first chaper, but I won't dill it into you for this, after all this is your first story you've improved.
lexiedark1992 chapter 4 . 7/5/2017
so sad poor professor
Purplestan chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
I love your fanfictions and everything but you always use the script from each episode even though the of oc or the doctor may not be in it. This is pretty annoying as everyone who have watched the episodes know everything that happens. Your making a fanfiction so its meant to be different and copying the whole script is just boring.
heleana1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
I went to Duffryn, the high in this episode, high school. No one has ever called us well behaved except the Doctor lol.
Teenwolfgirl20 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
How many times does she have to say rats I mean I think we all get the point lol
I Will Obey For He Is My God chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Croydon to Aberdeen (571.3 mi)
MageVicky chapter 5 . 1/2/2017
so, is the doctor going to put rose in her place anytime soon? cuz that'd be swell.
MageVicky chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
rose is irritating, i'd take one River over a hundred Roses. Honestly, i don't like disliking her, but I do. at the heart of it, she was just a little girl, 19 at the start of the show; and the fact that the doctor could fall for her when she should be no more than a baby in his eyes, and praising her incessantly like she was this awesome, perfect being. I think the writers forced it, that's why it's irritating. i wouldn't dislike her so much if she had simply been a good friend, but to basically make the doctor into a pedophile, not that anyone sees it that way, bothered me the most.
MageVicky chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
oh that sucks...but i guess it makes sense, he had someone he lost on his planet, he had children...