Reviews for Rabbits on the Run
Chipped mug chapter 7 . 7/7
I love how she imitates Gold in order to stand up to people!
Chipped mug chapter 3 . 7/7
I love it that in this fic, Gold is the one trying to befriend Belle.
Chipped mug chapter 2 . 7/6
I feel bad for Rumple that Gold is so hostile towards him..i know she doesn't remember...but he had good intentions
Trixie09 chapter 11 . 5/12
Such a lovely little story! Love the ending! This made my heart happy.
hervissa chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Belle's a BAMF.
And a mother.
And oh GOD I love the mother-protects-what-she-loves part.
Because mother's love is the most powerful force in the universe.

THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT AND I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT BECAUSE RUMBELLE IS WONDERFUL
...can I dance and sing and laugh and grin?
I DON'T CARE IF ANYONE MINDS
MWHAHAAHHAHHAHHHHH

A truly brilliant story, this is.
DEFINITELY GONNA CHECK OUT MORE OF YOUR WORK...because your talent is undeniable :)

hervissssa :)
hervissa chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
FOUR FOR YOU BELLE
YOU GO BELLE

Also, screw Gaston.
A thousand times over.

The only way he coudl've gotten Rumple was to wait for him and ambush him from behind...'cause he'd never stand a chance in a face-to-face fight.
Not against Gold and his cold anger.

OH GOD THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME I NEED TO FINISH THIS

hervissa chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
This chapter was beautiful and purrrfect and it made me grin like a maniac and I love it beyond the stars and the depths of the universe :3

THIS STORY IS WONDERFUL AND I NEED MOARRRR so I'll most probably go check out your profile after I finish this piece of amazingness ;) :D

And Reggie, oh Reggie...still using the same tricks, still hiding behind the same walls, still afraid to let something disturb the peace of your mind even though it's not peaceful at all.
*sigh*
She needs a couple of therapists and a hug.

hervissa chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Good thing Rumple understands the kind of pain Belle's going through.
Comforting a person broken to pieces is a delicate business and requires quite thorough knowledge of the said person.
Which, fortunately, Rumple has.

Adding Moe French on the list of people who are jerks, by the way.

hervissa chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Oh, I wish I could be like Gold sometimes.
In this world being kind and nice and supportive is an option , but not one to apply on everyone.

Sometimes a little dragon fire is necessary.

This chapter was excellent - both on Belle's and Rumple's parts.
And I don't blame Emma one bit for savouring the moment ;)

hervissa chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
I always enjoy reading about Belle and some of her friends, because she tends to pick friends with an iron spine and hidden strengths inside of them.
And I really like the way you write Astrid in this lil' thing :3

AND OF COURSE RUMPLE BEING FLIRTATIOUS IS THE BEST THING EVER AND I LOVE IT OKAY ;3

Splendid chapter.
Also, even though I like Regina due to the character improvement/evolution she's went through, every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain and what can I say - she's quite fitting for that part.

hervissa chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
The iceberg that held Rumple's heart can't stand the radiating heat from Belle's mere presence.
AND IT'S SO NICE AND SWEET AND I WANT TO HUG MY BBIES

*sigh*

Yes, I'm a serious case of Rumbelle overdose.
No, I don't care.
Eheheheh.

A very, very cozy chapter :3

hervissa chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Belle's surprisingly right in predicting Emma's reaction - but then again, she's always been a good judge of character ;)

I don't know if it was in this chapter or in one of the previous ones, but there was the "Rumplestiltskin wasn't psychotic or sadistic" and I just started laughing and couldn't stop.
My most sincere apologies for that ;) :D
It's just...he is. A bit. Because everyone, simply everyone in SB is a psychopath, more or less.
MwhahHAHHhahhHHhahhhh.

SORRY NOT SORRY :D

This fic is going along very, very nicely - and I love the way you write the Rumbelle relationship - delicate, yet growing stronger every day :)

Keep writing, dearie! ;)

hervissa chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
I do have a strange appreciation for Rumple's you-are-an-asshole-let's-beat-you-with-my-cane-of-feelings-and-awesomeness moments.
Ehehehhh.

And of COURSE Emma would interfere. After all, plot twists are what this story is about ;) :D

Great chapter!

hervissa chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
I love the way they dance around each other, a dragon and a mother wolf, careful not to mingle with the other.

But, it seems like they've broken the ice wall between them... :)

A very good chapterrrr, this is :D

hervissa chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Now this started off very nicely :)

I always wondered what would Rumple do with a child [or children], were he ever to collect them from his deal-partners...
Seems like I'll finally get to know! ;) :D

No, really - it's an interesting start to what I'm sure will be another great story of yours :)

...and whether Belle did it intentionally or not...THAT WAS A PLOT TWIST I DID NOT EXPECT :D