Reviews for Rabbits on the Run
This is adorable. 3 X infinity
Ehann chapter 11 . 3/15
Lovely story.
Kiri Huo Ziv chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
"their daughter", so sweet...

loved your fanfiction, it was so cute!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Oh god... I just reread this for about the fourth time. I love absolutely every minute bit of this story. It's utterly emotional and raw and honest, and while it has its share of drama, it avoids angst and melodrama. It's just whole, and touching, and perfect. I love it, and I thank you for sharing a story of our OTP that shows them as a united front and not a couple if randy, manipulative soap characters.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Sweet interaction between the two. Enjoyed the whole story. :D Especially liked the parallels to Gold's attack on Moe, though.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
I know I'm late to the game here, but this was utterly perfect. Raw, honest, grounded, dramatic without being melodramatic, and so very sweet. A real-people romance, if you will. Thank you. So very very much.
Revenessa chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
It's so beautiful! It's so perfect and... I love it! Thanks for writing it!
-}-
Esin of Sardis chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Go Gold. Freak him out. And I love how he's just so calm. It's just the sort of thing that would freak out a guy like Gaston.
"Gold doesn't know if he is proud of her, or completely and utterly appalled." xD
I like the phoenix thing. It does seem like it was just put together in the last couple chapters though. It would be more powerful if it was hinted at a carried through the entire thing. Or if you wait to use the phoenix or the lion for her until this moment so it's a really clear transition.
"He might or might not have offered to slash the nuns' rent in half this month in return for her running a little errand." xD
I totally did not see the proposal coming. But it was sweet and awesome and perfect. Yayz. Happy endings. :)
Really good job on this story. I like the writing and the ideas and just a really good job. Even better for getting away with present tense without messing it up. So many people get trapped there. Good job.
esin of sardis
Esin of Sardis chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
I like the "Belle as a rabbit" thing coming back. I kinda wish there had been more of that throughout, but it's fine.
Threatening tenants... I bet that makes him happy xD
Love this. Really. Begin together even when he's hard is so much more loving. Maybe not as glamorous, but deeper. And they love each other!
Go get him Belle! And good, you've got Emma coming. At least you're not stupid enough to go alone.
Esin of Sardis chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
So much sweetness. Fights are always better when there's a good make-up. That was adorable. Especially with Rose and awwwwwww. Can't take it. :)
"Not a fan." xD xD xD can't stop laughing at that one xD
Lol. Women do tell each other everything. Men just have to get used to it and realize that usually it's not volunteered-a girl after information is a scary thing indeed. He really doesn't want to know.
And dang it. Gaston's probably headed for Astrid and Rose. Dang it Gold! Get your butt back there!
Esin of Sardis chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
As adorable as the Rose/Gold scene at the beginning is, he should know better. Taking Rose? Belle is going to freak of course! But it's very interesting that she now runs to Gold's room for help instead of to accuse. And her interior monologue there was so sweet. Things are coming together!
Those were two great meetings there. First with Regina. Oh I LOVE that promise he got out of her. She had no idea what she was signing away. And I also like how Moe isn't a jerk here. He's trying to be decent. Even if he's failing.
Poor Belle. She doesn't need to hide from Gold! He loves her (even if he doesn't know it yet) and wants to help. Her dad is a jerk, yeah. Gold can help. Promise.
Esin of Sardis chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
"he will not be glared at by a stupid whelp with a nasty temper." xD xD And I agree. Gaston's vocabulary is indeed lacking. Vulgarly lacking. And Gold dealt with that brilliantly. This is going to be great. I can feel it coming.
Yes! Go Archie! He's such a decent fellow. I like him a lot. And good for Emma to. She's being great and helping and teasing Gold a little. It's awesome.
Great job with the conversation with Mother Superior. I like how she's channeling Gold's manner and everything. That's got to scare the fairy more than anything. And she did a great job. Go Belle!
Esin of Sardis chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
By all means, rip Regina's throat out. And let me watch and cheer. I hate that woman. She's awful. And just trying to cause trouble. Get away from Rose!
Kisses! Yeeessssss :D :D And he's such a gentleman. Really. It's awesome. And you're right. Honesty is exactly what Belle needs. And then more kisses. :)
And Gold. You don't want to know what girls talk about. There are just some things that must be hidden from men... girl talk is one of them.
Lol. He just randomly inspires fear. He would. Lol. xD
Esin of Sardis chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
That line about Sleeping Beauty... xD Awesome. And am I right in guessing it was Rumpelstiltskin who warned her? xD
I love how they're getting closer. It's great. And just the ironies and interesting things. I love Gold's interior monologues. You've done a great job capturing his character and thoughts.
Then you've nailed it again. That end scene. Wonderful. And can I join Gold in beating up George? That guy is so awful. But the explanation got a Rumbelle hug, so I'm happy. Sometimes words just aren't enough. :)
Esin of Sardis chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I like Belle's friendship with Astrid. It's unusual in fanfics and it's nice. It works perfectly.
Oh, and Belle? It's kiss him breathless. Definitely. :D
"A whole body full of bruises on George Gaston pales in comparison to the small cut to Isobel French's cheekbone." Awwww, it's sooo sweet.
"He needs to con someone out of a priceless family heirloom, or evict a hapless resident, something malevolent and pointlessly evil. He's feeling entirely too human these days." Now you have me laughing very loudly in public. Thanks. That was awesome xD
Poor Belle. It's not true! Listen to him! It's not your fault and don't you ever believe that, dearie. Then "Depression-era economic policy". xD That was funny. How are you so funny? xD
And that moment there at the end. So. Sweet. Love it. Hugs can say more than anything else sometimes... :) And it fits 'cause I'm listening to "Forbidden Friendship" from the How To Train Your Dragon soundtrack and it's just perfect for that end scene. :)