Reviews for It Started Out With a Kiss
InbeTreena chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Aww, lovely! So sweet! I'm a Will/Jay slash fanatic and they're such a challenge to get right together. This was just perfect though. They can work together nicely when Will's in an understanding mood and Jay isn't lying. I notice your stories are over a year old, but I do hope you continue writing Inbetweeners slash at some point. The world needs more of it!
KottaKitty chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
that was soooooooooooooo cuteeeee :D i love how you write jay and i would adore a sequel of the jay and neil/will one(s) :'D
LordPeep chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I could kiss YOU for so brilliantly writing the first Jay/Will fiction I've ever read! I think this is the only one in existence, though please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm so surprised the pairing doesn't get more love. Guess there aren't many love/hate relationship lovers in this fandom - just me! Beautifully written though, really enjoyed it! Shall have a gander at the rest now...
oceanstar02 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I love how true your writing maintains to the original characters and when you place them in these situations, odd ones if they were in the show, they seem natural. Their quite funny! It's funny imagining them locking lips and how casual they react to it. Lol
forty-two dreams chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
I admire your mathematical thoroughness in representing every ship possible, and respectfully request moar Will/Jay.