Reviews for Entitled
fanofstories chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
I hope you will continue this story.
LittleJ36 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Please update soon! This is a really good story and it has me really intrigued. I would definitely like to know what happened to Bella and why her father wasn't there to help her and who the person Renee let into their lives.
9696scarlet chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Do you plan to continue this story? I really hope so.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Oh my gosh! I can't wait for more of this story! Please update again soon!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Wonderfully written. I await the next chapter.
BnSA chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
OK ya got me. As bad as this will be I believe in Edward, always. He will get Bella help.
Love ya, Belinda xo THANKS
twi nana chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Get help...please, you are all very smart boys, FIGURE IT OUT!

Update soon please, really need to know what happens next-and the total of what happened to Bella...cutting oh my.
twi nana chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
OMG-my heart is breaking here...for Bella...and again Charlie and Edward, just wow.
twi nana chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
yep, loving Charlie already, you were right!

and OMG what happened to our Bella?
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Well ok then Bella, go for it. xx
bamagal110 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
well dang everyone wants to put her away and edward is the only one wanting to help her and she is being mean to him she needs a wake up call
Soni's Angel chapter 4 . 7/31/2012

Awesome as always! Bella is so broken and so conflicted. Edward is already in deep and he is fighting for Bella as it seems as if Charlie has given up. Damn, it is a pity she heard that conversation between Edward, Charlie and Carlisle, as I can only see her withdrawing more. Whatever happened to Bella has broken her and stolen her self worth from her. I just wonder what she is going to do as she feels that they weren't there for her when she needed them most. Can't wait to read more;)
rubell chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
uh-oh...poor bella...
Kenzington chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Yeah man!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
She's even more broken than I would have thought. Denial isn't pretty nor a convincing argument!