Reviews for Home Ice Advantage
readingandreading chapter 7 . 2/6
I just found your story and read it. It's so good! I just wanted to say thanks for the portion that is posted and even though it's been a while, I still added it to my alerts in case you ever decide to add it to. :)
Guardianmazur chapter 7 . 1/6
You can't just leave it here!
cheshire15 chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
Im following this on off chance you update this or do an epilogue
awesomeami316 chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
You can't just leave it like this! I know it hasn't been updated in a while but you can't leave it like this! What's going to happen
GoldenAura chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
I really wish you would update at least one more chapter to this story. It ended on such a cliff-hanger... and then no conclusion.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Please update c
wambam45 chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
I just found this fic and was loving it. Then I looked at the last update date and was so sad. If you ever find the inclination, I'd love to read more. You're a great story teller.
shannon30033 chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
Any plans to finish this one?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
I know it's been several years since you have updated this but would it be possible for you to finish it off? The cliffhanger ending is still leaving me wanting to find answers! Great story tho x
HunterBrooke chapter 7 . 1/22/2016
This is such a good story! I am absolutely in love with it and I hope you plan to finish it sometime in the future.
Tavitha chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
It's been several years since this was updated but I've just read it for the first time. Wonderful story, I really enjoy your writing (and hockeyward). Any chance you could give us a synopsis of how it would have ended? That cliffhanger was brutal! Thanks for sharing your talent!
Tav
Jamelia098 chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
love it! I know its been awhile but i hope you update
Abaire chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
Talk about a cliffhanger. Come on, besides the fact that I love your Edward, we want to know what happened next. Please don't leave it here. Finish, even if you wrap it with just another chapter or two. Thanks!
Aliegator2014 chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
Please update this is such a good story I would like to know what happens next.
Jamelia098 chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
omg! please update, such a cliff hanger!