Reviews for Home Ice Advantage
TheMrsW chapter 7 . 7/11
I know it’s surely a lost cause, but an update would be great. I read the one shot and was silly enough to read this, and oh the regrets ha.
musicaldolphingirl2011 chapter 5 . 5/28
When my brother played baseball as a kid, I got hit in the shoulder by a foul ball that went over the fence. I unfortunately didn't get to keep the ball though. At a minor league baseball game my brother got hit in the head from a foul ball which luckily only gave him a concussion as it had bounced a few times before hitting my brother. He does have that ball displayed in a case in his bedroom
jenninemarie chapter 7 . 5/27
Omg just found your stories, I wish you finish
Kagblueeyes25 chapter 7 . 4/22
Ugh! Sorry but i hate starting a story gettingvinvested and it isn’t finished. Grrr. Please finish?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 7 . 3/28
OMG! I thought there was more! What a great story!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 6 . 3/28
Loved Edward taking Bella home to meet his parents and showing her around!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 5 . 3/28
I remember being away from my husband to travel for work when we first got married. It was awful.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 4 . 3/28
I am reading this 5.5 years after you wrote it, but I hope your dog was ok.

I dated an NBA player so I know what Bella is feeling. You have so much more invested in the game and worry much more about them getting hurt. Although basketball is not nearly as physical as hockey.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 3 . 3/28
Gah! Love Edward!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 3/28
Love these two. I did not read the o/s opting to bypass it for the longer version.
OMFNG! SO! I got to the end of the chapter...HE'S ALREADY GONE AND THERE IS NO MORE OF THIS STORY! I just died a little bit knowing that I may never know what happens to them. :'(
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 2/14
Fantastic! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 2/13
I love these guys!
I was pregnant and Ray Bourque shot a puck over the glass. I was fourth row during warm up, the guy two rows in front of me jumped over the empty seats behind him(in front of me)and pulled the puck right out of my hands. Husband was at the bathroom...to say he was pissed after I told him...there was almost a brawl before the game even started! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 2/13