Reviews for Empathic Adventures II: Unovan Destiny
Ok, while I think this story is good, this needs to be rewritten quite heavily, I simply can't read this anymore as it gives me a slight headache and I get lost way to easily.

I'm not trying to be offensive, insulting or anything of the sort, but this needs better spacing and paragraphs in order for this to be read properly.

I hope you aren't offended and I hope you continue this story, it's good and I want to see more, but I can't read it like this anymore, sorry.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 18 . 1/11
Awesome chapter here!
Samster687 chapter 17 . 2/7/2015
Where is the part three for this story? Is it not out yet or what? I saw parts 1, 2, and four on your profile, did you not write part three yet? Are you still in the process of updating part two? What is going on with this story? I just spent the last three full days reading this whole damn beautiful story, and I want to know what fucking happens next!
G.T 4 Galaxy Trigoon chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
its nice to hear that no more lovers for ash in unova saga
Fallen Phoenix of Berk chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
Really good chapter! Love t still around to keep this story going! Can't wait to c how this story ends.
Martial Arts Student chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Good chap
NodokaLover chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
who's getting that electrike and shroomish
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Awesome chapter here!
Xerzo LotCN chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
nice chapter but some random confusing wording but it all good ... ah a list of info thanks
Nintendoes Gamer chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Grwat chapter as always
Lover of A Good Story chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Another good chapter. Would prefer if Latias remained a Pokemon. Didn't really like her being turned human in the first place.
AshK1980 chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
Excellent update as always! Keep up the great work!
Martial Arts Student chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
Ash already knows what the grand eclipse is, Malice told him when they first fought in chapter 74
Xerzo LotCN chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
well those things happened and some incredible terrible some good some ominous when the weird creep gonna get dealt with hopefully before something happen to ana ... what all pkm do they have again i can't remember been awhile since some were mentioned because obvious reason still loving this story some parts are just bad in a good way or just extreme
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 16 . 7/6/2014