Reviews for Empathic Adventures II: Unovan Destiny
ERROR SANS chapter 18 . 11/13/2017
Hey remember me when I said "Wow you no good dirty glitch you got misty pregnant with that bastard's hayate child I have a suggestion you redo this chapter and you have misty not going with hayate and also have this bastard killed by ash have ash rip and tear hayate apart and misty gets impregnated by ash instead and have ash say "I am a monument to your sins and those that you would commit in the future, it's time to die" in a demonic like voice and nobody stops ash from killing hayate." I still mean it because I started a community that like this ships of ash including pokeshipping but I'm the starter of that community and I have a different username and let me tell you this redo every empathic adventure chapters what I said needs to happen so do it or else but instead on a side note you should add this oc of mine since he will go back in time in the next chapter and prevents misty being raped and impregnated by hayate is :Leader
Sex: Male
Name: Scourge, Prophet, Shadow, Christopher ,reaper, death, but mainly Scourge or Shadow
Hair color: black or brownish blonde(purple if in purple guy form, but in sangheili or cybertronian or DeeBee or locust form no hair) current hairstyle: military
Eye color: Varies(entire eye sometimes becomes full black with white dots for the center of the eye only when in purple guy form, during bloodlust red, normal eyes blue)
Personality: kind, caring, helpful, clever, funny, brotherly to female s only if he considers them like a sister, respectful, honorful, leading, commanding, strategically(to friends, allies, and comrades), charismatic, persuasive (if a situation requires it), will try to embarrass(to friends of ash or to ash's girls about ash and jaune to ash ketchum), bloodlust, sadistic, smart, vengeful, rip and tear, brings fear, likes killing, toys with his prey, pissed off, reaping, killer, demonic, purple guy( to enemies, killers, those that want to destroy innocences, those that hurt or trys to kill or anything to his friends or someone he cares for like a brother, those that try to take the lives of innocent, or harm ash ketchum's girls)
Background: Not much is known about him, the only things known is that he is human but is many other species in certain forms of his and his army is one not to triful with and has infinite resources and troops and ships and vehicles and consist of many different species and factions but all follow his commands and covenant, banished, unsc, promeathan, vex, fallen, hive, ceph, nanosuit soldiers(Crysis series), taken, cabal, autobot and decepticons(they can change to their regular size to human size)and guardians forces deal with ones on the ground and protect the device when it is ready we will attack once they know who I am and the might of my infinite army and ships with infinite ammo and can't die but will respawn and his powers (blacklight virus (all powers upgraded), dark and regular energon, time abilities, TMD(look up singularity game and timeshift), dimension hopping ability, Sans powers(Error and Classic and Fresh Dust UnderFell and Gaster Sans from undertale and aus), fnaf abilities, forge mode, infinite ammo and grenades, typhon abilities(look up prey), convert halo universe people only to flood, buffs to forces and debuffs to the enemy, (all leader powers, units)(halo wars 1 and 2), and good with any weaponary and technology, teleportation, can change into fnaf animatronics but mainly uses springtrap or nightmare, And also reaper from overmatched form and powers and personality all powers from hive vex and all guardian class powers and abilities( destiny 1 and 2) hunter form crotas end armor set with crotas end shader and sometimes taken king raid armor set with taken king raid shader and exotic armor and weapons and legendary weapons but mainly crotas end or taken king raid and doom slayer armor and doom 2016 weapons(fully upgraded), also has CQC training and hand to hand combat, and travels back in time to prevent the rape of misty and he will use the fnaf characters including the children's souls also the purple guy to help him prevent this but mainly springtrap and the purple guy and Soundwave(transformers) and with ash under his control because he is possessing him but surrounding ash in a dark flame similar to the auditor in madness combat.
P.S. this makes everyone you don't have to redo all of those chapters and me and my community get what we want and both us and you get what we want.
Lord'o'Llamas chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Is this story still being writen?
If so I have an idea of why Jessie could be unaffected by Ash's aura. You said that the aura doesn't affect relaitions of the aura user so you could make Jessie be a relaition of Ash.
You are a really good writer and this story is one of the best that I have read so please continue.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/7/2017
I really like the story but when will a new chapter come out?
AshK1980 chapter 18 . 3/10/2016
Excellent work with this latest update. This story keeps on getting better. I was wondering, is Serena going to make an appearance in here? Anyway, great job with this latest update!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
Ok, while I think this story is good, this needs to be rewritten quite heavily, I simply can't read this anymore as it gives me a slight headache and I get lost way to easily.

I'm not trying to be offensive, insulting or anything of the sort, but this needs better spacing and paragraphs in order for this to be read properly.

I hope you aren't offended and I hope you continue this story, it's good and I want to see more, but I can't read it like this anymore, sorry.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 18 . 1/11/2016
Awesome chapter here!
Gardevoir687 chapter 17 . 2/7/2015
Where is the part three for this story? Is it not out yet or what? I saw parts 1, 2, and four on your profile, did you not write part three yet? Are you still in the process of updating part two? What is going on with this story? I just spent the last three full days reading this whole damn beautiful story, and I want to know what fucking happens next!
G.T 4 Galaxy Trigoon chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
its nice to hear that no more lovers for ash in unova saga
Fallen Phoenix of Berk chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
Really good chapter! Love t still around to keep this story going! Can't wait to c how this story ends.
Martial Arts Student chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Good chap
NodokaLover chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
who's getting that electrike and shroomish
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Awesome chapter here!
Xerzo LotCN chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
nice chapter but some random confusing wording but it all good ... ah a list of info thanks
Nintendoes Gamer chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Grwat chapter as always
Lover of A Good Story chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Another good chapter. Would prefer if Latias remained a Pokemon. Didn't really like her being turned human in the first place.