Reviews for Under these Alternian Moons
Scorpia chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Please make more! I love this story to death!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
*runs to NYC* *runs to Empire State Building* *runs up steps to top* *backflips off building* YOOOOOOOO!
In other words, I love this story. Like the way you write the characters, and how you can just feel the red/pale/black feelings. It's beautiful.
You're beautiful.
I love this story.
Sunshine chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
I'm glad you updated! I really enjoyed this chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Are you posting more?
ThatWhiteRabbit chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
This is absolutely wonderful. Honestly, one of the best fics I've read in a long time. So please please pleeeease try and update this soon and I'm begging you do NOT abandon this because it will ruin me and countless others
bloss chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
pleaaassseeee update soon! i love this fic and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Snowthistle chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Ow my heart. That was awesome, but sad. Your story is fantastic and your characterization is amazing!
necro-wulf chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Wow, poor Meena. Now I understand why the Grand Highblood went and all ended him when he came to him about Mindfang. Its all very soap opera, and I kind of love it. Also, if homestuck has taught us anything, its that reincarnation is a bitch.
butterflykrp2 chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
oh man i cant wait to see how this pans out! *evil grin*
Gee chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
So good! I freaking love this fic, it's quickly becoming my headcannon for the ancestors! I love how you write The Sufferer X The Disciple! Update more soon please!
LovelyLadyAnne chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
*curls up in a demented shape and makes grotesque dying whale sounds*

WHY ARE THESE PORTRAYALS SO GODDAMN PERFECT I AM A SHIPPING STORM CANT STOP WONT STOP

CAN THIS WHOLE THING BE CANON
necro-wulf chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Wow, Horuss and Meulin with some pale tendancies. I does add some nice context to the exents of the execution, and brings up some interesting questions to me about how the differences in sessions effected those living in them. Its an interesting thought experiment.
Morumotto-chi chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
I've gotta say, I'm really enjoying this story. I'm getting pulled in, and it's just... adorable. Seeing the Handmaid was great. I also like how you used their Beforus names instead of just using their titles as names (well, with the exception of Disciple, which makes sense at this time).

I hope you can get that next chapter up soon!
butterflykrp2 chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
whooooa man my mind is fricken blown! this is awesome!
NekoGirl72 chapter 11 . 1/13/2013